Rahul Dravid CRED Ad Film

Ankit_sharma03

10 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Dont understand whats so good about the Cred ad. It is hardly relatable to the product. All it does is show Rahul Dravid getting Angry. Is that creativity? How does that help me understand what Cred is and why must I become their customer?

Kanjooos desis already noted the fact that you can get cashback using cred - if you didn't, then you aren't their target audience.  

btw, I know f-all about 'cred' or anything about credit card/bills market in India.

32 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Dont understand whats so good about the Cred ad. It is hardly relatable to the product. All it does is show Rahul Dravid getting Angry. Is that creativity? How does that help me understand what Cred is and why must I become their customer?

Glad I am not alone. Although I like the part where they bring yesteryear stars like Govinda, Dravid, Bappi, etc to act, but thier supporting actors are obnoxious as hell. English dialogues doesn't come naturally to native Indians. Also the concept makes little to no sense. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Kanjooos desis already noted the fact that you can get cashback using cred - if you didn't, then you aren't their target audience.  

btw, I know f-all about 'cred' or anything about credit card/bills market in India.

Sure they have. That still doesnt relate to Dravid in any way at all.