Jerusalem burning

ravishingravi

33 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Kashmiri Pandits are not throwing rockets at mosques. The plight of palestiniens is genuine but resorting to Hamas to resolve your disputes is not the way. In many ways, Hamas makes Israel look better. 

I'm against Hamas or for that matter any kind of terrorism, but Palestinians here are the victims.

37 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

How Palestinians are like Kashmiri pandits? You know where did Palestine cone from. It came from Roman Empire who destroyed jew community in Israel, changed the name of Israel and Jerusalem. It's the homeland of Jews. It's the Jews who are more comparable to Kashmiri pandits, executed, murdered, kicked out of their homeland.  History didn't start in 1948.

35 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

British didn't divide Israel and Palestine. That idea never took place. 

When did Roman empire exist? if you go back so much history there lot things you need look world was complete different then. We are talking about present Isreal vs Palestine conflict which started due British promising  as separate country for Isreal. which started after first  and check maps of 1920 how much land British gave Isreal and you know why it started they had tits everywhere  they Obviously they  had extend  and its cost of people leaving in Palestine 

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

I'm against Hamas or for that matter any kind of terrorism, but Palestinians here are the victims.

That's true but one cannot say that Israel is doing wrong.  Any sort of terrorism needs to be answered strongly.  Situation over there is pretty complex & Israel lives in a hostile neighbourhood & has to take this hardcore stance.  Other option is going full on China way like what they did in Xinjiang...  Which is 10× hardcore & only CCP can pull it off.  East Turkestan movement is now dead & buried due to that. 

I just hope,  Israel will sets all the terrorist asses on fire this time. As far as Biden and democrats are concerned, they are on same trajectory as Labour party of UK where Jeremy Corbyn rose to top and by that time terrorist/jihadi agenda was clear to masses. And result is Bojo has won next two elections atleast

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

I just hope,  Israel will sets all the terrorist asses on fire this time. As far as Biden and democrats are concerned, they are on same trajectory as Labour party of UK where Jeremy Corbyn rose to top and by that time terrorist/jihadi agenda was clear to masses. And result is Bojo has won next two elections atleast

Biden is behind Israel for now, he said Israel had every right to defend its own territory 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Biden is behind Israel for now, he said Israel had every right to defend its own territory 

Biden/Democrats are close to Tony Blair era of UK Labour party. When he came to power, Conservatives were just seen like they will never win a election.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Even bloodbath in Bengal is business as usual. It has been going on for years in Bengal. Communists before, now TMC. If BJP comes into power there, they will do the same. People don't change. Parties do.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

They did create Israel but there was no two nation theory.

The two state theory is a UN resolution after 50 years of armed struggle . It was a US mandated thingy to force elections in Palestine areas , people voted for Hamas in Gaza :facepalm:

53 minutes ago, mishra said:

There are reports that some top terrorists were killed in Israel's counter attack.

Even bloodbath in Bengal is business as usual. It has been going on for years in Bengal. Communists before, now TMC. If BJP comes into power there, they will do the same. People don't change. Parties do.
TMC is Communist..I doubt BJP will do the same,but they won't ever come to power in Bengal precisely for the same reason

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

TMC is Communist..I doubt BJP will do the same,but they won't ever come to power in Bengal precisely for the same reason

I think if BJP is serious about Bengal they have to play the same game to get to power. Then it’s simple matter of NRC to undo voting rights of illegal migrants and even the balance for political power. Off topic.