Indian team will be playing 2 warm-up matches ahead of the England Test series starting in August!

26 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

India has no hope as long as we're captained by this scum. He will lose winnable matches by selecting wrong team, average tactics and making predictable mistakes. Still can't fathom how Bumrah and Jadeja started proceedings with NZ at 130-5 with 90 runs behind. Zero IQ. Typical. 

His fans like @Adamant were saying how genius that move was from his captain.

Totally expect Kohli-Shastri to mess up these practice matches as well. They have never been fond of them, preferring the simulated match practice BS instead. 

If there is some way of influencing the type of pitch for these matches, can we get green grassy wickets (if it's risking a loss, so be it)?

32 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Totally expect Kohli-Shastri to mess up these practice matches as well. They have never been fond of them, preferring the simulated match practice BS instead. 

If there is some way of influencing the type of pitch for these matches, can we get green grassy wickets (if it's risking a loss, so be it)?

The only risk with practice games are injuries. I believe the intensity is lower though although last time india toured Aussies, the Indian bowlers ruthlessly bounced and hurt several Aussie batsmen in practice. 

I need to see that intensity vs england and new zealand. There is no animosity. Getting rid of the poison root would help obviously but even with a liability like the pos individual, I believe india can win this time as they seem to have focused on prepping. 

18 hours ago, raki05 said:

I remember in one of the thread when kohli was not out on 44 in first inning he was saying kohli sab ko aukaat dikhayega. I wanted to tell him he was so right, kohli ne sab ko aukaat dikha di, khud ki.

Ya. One good innings would automatically compensate for all his past flops since 2019. Chutiya logic by that pos individual's fans. 

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

rofl

lmao

haha

lol

add in new acronyms.

welcome to the real work, my dear talented cricketers. key is to suck up in indian cricket.. 

On 7/3/2021 at 3:25 PM, raki05 said:

Crazy comedy... Apparently clown operates at 200 when 100 is one's max. What a gem of a meme material :hysterical: