Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Record 19 medals thus far!!!! Amazing

8 minutes ago, neel roy said:

I am happy he did better than my expectations. Finished 23rd.  

Overall a better performance from Indian athletes across all competitions except for Shooting. Even Archery was better than last time I think. And boxing more or less par with the 1 medal. So improvements.

1 hour ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Imo, belittling cricketing achievements is wrong, but it’s absolutely okay to criticise the lack of achievements in a sport where you have virtual monopoly, best sporting infrastructure, well compensated athletes, etc. If Hockey had even 1% of the infrastructure and funding Cricket receives, we would have won medals at every Olympics and world championships post 2000, with many golds

Cricket doesn't receive any funding from govt. 

35 minutes ago, neel roy said:

I am happy he did better than my expectations. Finished 23rd.  

He went fast too early according to the commentators. Same thing happened with the Chinese guy - tried to trailblaze and although he was leading by almost 15 secs around the 12km mark fell way back. The Italian and Japanese kept beautiful pace. Very creditable try by Sandeep. Better than veterans Irfan and the other guy who got lapped

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

He went fast too early according to the commentators. Same thing happened with the Chinese guy - tried to trailblaze and although he was leading by almost 15 secs around the 12km mark fell way back. The Italian and Japanese kept beautiful pace. Very creditable try by Sandeep. Better than veterans Irfan and the other guy who got lapped

Issue is doesnt he know that. What was his coaches doing. This is basics of walking long. Conserving energy..

Just now, bharathh said:

Crap... the Belarussian loses to the Chinese in the last 5 secs.. Vinesh is out

Thus is a massive massive disappointment. Amit Panghal and Vinesh Phogat was odds on everywhere in every betting odds to win a medal. 

14 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Issue is doesnt he know that. What was his coaches doing. This is basics of walking long. Conserving energy..

Hold on. So you are saying the guy who holds the national records for 50 km and 20 km racewalk doesn't know how to run? Comeon, go easy there. Maybe emotions got better of you there :p:

Edited by ShoonyaSifar