Where does Kulcha rank compare to other wrist spinners in the world ??? If given an option how many will u choose before them ?

So if given a choice and u had all wrist spinners avl to you for selection, where in order of preference will Kulcha rank for u 

1. Rashid khan (can bat n make impact)
  2. Hasaranga (can bat n make impact)
  3. Adil Rashid (damn this guy is srsly underrated)
  4. Zampa 
  5. Hayden walsh
  6. Shamsi (currently ranked no.1)
  7. Sodhi 
  8. Usman Qadir
  9. Shadab khan

New lot- Rahul chahar, Swepson, Parkinson, Zahir khan (afghan), Sandakan)

How many will u choose before choosing kulcha ???

19 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So if given a choice and u had all wrist spinners avl to you for selection, where in order of preference will Kulcha rank for u 

1. Rashid khan (can bat n make impact)
  2. Hasaranga (can bat n make impact)
  3. Adil Rashid (damn this guy is srsly underrated)
  4. Zampa 
  5. Hayden walsh
  6. Shamsi (currently ranked no.1)
  7. Sodhi 
  8. Usman Qadir
  9. Shadab khan

New lot- Rahul chahar, Swepson, Parkinson, Zahir khan (afghan), Sandakan)

How many will u choose before choosing kulcha ???

They would be last preference honestly. I despise both. I don't rate them whatsoever. Especially chahal. He is beyond mediocre outside maybe some grounds. 

Kuldeep is just mentally weak. 

Based on the list, both are below all players except usman and maybe zahir. Rest are all better or more useful. 

53 minutes ago, Jay said:

They would be last preference honestly. I despise both. I don't rate them whatsoever. Especially chahal. He is beyond mediocre outside maybe some grounds. 

Kuldeep is just mentally weak. 

Based on the list, both are below all players except usman and maybe zahir. Rest are all better or more useful. 

no despise but a logical answer coz if they come to form then u might change ur answer

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no despise but a logical answer coz if they come to form then u might change ur answer

No. They can't bat. Mediocre fielding. Kully is ok at fielding. 

You need to be a complete cricketer for shorter formats if you are not a top quality bowler. They aren't. I rate them in the bottom 15. 

Shadab khan is way better. 

Even if they come to form I don't rate them. Their skillet is average. 

Although kuldeep imo has potential if he increases pace and gets some help to be better mentally. Never seen a cricketer so weak mentally. You need mental strength to be a top player. Not good enough. 

His 5 fer vs australia a while back was brilliant. If he can rediscover that form he can be an asset In tests in certain conditions. 

In odi and t20? Nhaaa. 

in T20s, I'll pick every other leggie before I pick either of them. Both rashids are fantastic spinners and Rashid khan can even bat. Shadab khan is all around package even he doesn't spin the ball. A right handed jadeja. Shamsi is perfect for t20s and okay fielder plus he doesn't implode if he gets hit. Zampa and Hasaranga can be hit and miss but still more reliable. I just have no hope whatsoever when kulcha are bowling to decent batsmen

Honestly Chahal is least impressive out there & is borderline sadakchaap leggie with no skills.  His googly is worst I have ever seen by a leggie. 

Shadab is also one..  Who lacks control but he can bat & gun fielder. 

Kuldeep has good T20I record but he is worse than likes of Shamsi & Sandakan. 

Hasaranga & Rashid Khan are elite level & they will walk into every side. 

Adil Rashid is also premium level. 

Failed to find any success after crossing the novelty factor stage. Their heyday was some 2.5 - 3 years ago. Has been nothing but disappointment watching them for well over 2 years now, with the Kulcha pair disbanded around the same time.

5 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Rashid averages 47 in last 25 games with economy around 6.

Did he have slump like Kuldeep?

That makes no sense. That's why stats isn't everything. Philander averages better than bowlers like wasim. Stats do not do rahsid justice. 

Besides rahsid can bat. He can slog too. Top quality player. 

this is the age of spinners who can bowl flat and quick and get odd one to turn

However both Kuldeep Chahal bowl slow and hence get whacked.Specially Kuldeep can't bowl quick at all.

unless they improve massively, Varun and Ashwin/Sundar will be my spinners in WT20

4 hours ago, Jay said:

That makes no sense. That's why stats isn't everything. Philander averages better than bowlers like wasim. Stats do not do rahsid justice. 

Besides rahsid can bat. He can slog too. Top quality player. 

I was talking about Adil Rashid.