Herschelle Gibbs rakes in dirty controversy again, tries to play KPL and then blames BCCI's "political agenda"

51 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

a) He just won Elections in Azad Kashmir like last week. So this could be well done to prioritse his win in elections and win pakistani fans hearts in general since Kashmir is a sensitive topic. This is Imran Khan lad, the greatest captain to exist, dont be surprised if this was well planned by him. He's a very strategic thinker.

Anyhow, humanity first lad, we all know how India treated Kashmir, by stripping laws, injuring people and cutting off the internet there. I'm glad he's voicing his concerns over kashmir, not because i care about some bragging right on who has the land, but just to see humans not living in misery and depression.

Be real Modi doesn't care about Muslims 95% population there he's pro hindu just like the majority of Gujjus. He only wants the land . While Imran you'll notice uses 'Kashmiri's' more then the word Kashmir. His voice is of a good concern then Modi.

As long as they have their rights and a safe environment to live in, im happy for either country to have it if they fulfill this, which Modi does not.

b) You might not know this but his biggest goal is tourism. And currently with the help of China, GB is flowing with construction of 70 dams and state of art massive tunnels etc. Just bringing this because he doesn't give this much attention/development to rest of Pakistan as much as his government is prioritizing GB. And since Azad Kashmir comes with GB, i can see him actually doing humane stuff for the people and land there.

"The greatest captain exist " man what are you smoking !!:canabis:

5 hours ago, Baji-Rao said:

i could care less about KPL actually. I'm just laughing at how BCCI has made it relevant by crying about it hahahaha

BCCI don't cry it made Pakistanistani cry. Just one phone call and all retired even 50 years old :phehe: ran away from playing in bhikhari league. Shown true aukaat of pakistanis..

11 hours ago, Baji-Rao said:

Dude just use common sense, both sides are military equipped with nucleurs. No one's going to be able to take any more of land and will keep barking how it belongs to eachother

Nope not accurate. Pakistan is a thrid world pariah state India is an emerging regional power. All of occupied kashmir askaichin chitral balochistan will be freed in time. Cheers. :cantstop: bye. 

10 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

If Pakistani Kashmir is an integral part of India, why dont India take control of it? India has a bigger army than Pakistan, it should not be that difficult. I don't know why people are still fighting over it, just recognize the LOC and get over it.

No loc etc all of kashmir balochistan chitral is needed back.. Will be taken back :lol:

Well done to BCCI. Saw bits of KPL related speeches by PCB officials. It's clearly a ISI-funded project. Our security agencies were alert to their designs and have derailed the league before it began.

‘ ISIS funded project’ - dp you have proof??
: hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Typical modi bakht reactions. Asses on fire over a irrelevant little tournament lmao
18 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

‘ ISIS funded project’ - dp you have proof??
: hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Typical modi bakht reactions. Asses on fire over a irrelevant little tournament lmao

This is how it starts. Check history.