Rate MS Dhoni's new hair style

Austin 3:!6

9 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

That nobody brazilian footballer makes around 3 million USD per week. 

Don't throw all these numbers at me pls.

Dhoni probably evades 3m USD tax a week.And has 3 hawala accounts to launder money that his CSK mates earn.

Did he hit the winnings runs, scratch that, I mean goals in a WC final in his home country? That too with a signature move.

Dhoni finished the WC with a helicopter shot.

Would anyone (who mattered, ie Indians) recognise him if he walked on the road?

Is he a colonel in his country's army? Does Brazil even have an army?

Is there a Bollywood bio pic on his life?

Can he play till 40 years of age?

Even this guy's name has junior. I mean come on, is it even a comparison? If you said Messi or that Bipasha Basu kissing Christino guy it was still a worthy debate.

Sure some overweight beer guzzling Europeans would crush on his skills ( or perhaps him) , but can he rally the goodwill of an entire nation around him like Dhoni?

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Dhoni probably evades 3m USD tax a week.And has 3 hawala accounts to launder money that his CSK mates earn.

Did he hit the winnings runs, scratch that, I mean goals in a WC final in his home country? That too with a signature move.

Even this guy's name has junior. I mean come on, is it even a comparison? If you said Messi or that Bipasha Basu kissing Christino guy it was still a worthy debate.

Sure some overweight beer guzzling Europeans would crush on his skills ( or perhaps him) , but can he rally the goodwill of an entire nation around him like Dhoni?

We'll, this guy spoke Spanish in an English ad starring Samuel Jackson. Also prevented a robbery using his football skills. 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

not to spoil the party,but that wasn't helicopter shot :((

On 1/25/2023 at 5:19 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Looks older than Rahul Dravid or even Ravi Shastri..lol. How is CSK still allowing him to play cricket? It makes mockery of IPL and makes it look like a charity league.

But am sure he can outrun dark-haired Rohit Sharma and a couple of others in the Indian team.  Artificially colored hair is a stupid indicator of one's age - I just don't get how easily we are tricked by it.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict