Olympic medalists from Indian states

Trichromatic

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It’s one thing to gloat over your state player on online forums, but an army Captain to do so , looks very petty. 

On principle I agree that he should not as this is a team sport.

Yor statement though is out of pettiness. If Modi would have said something similar you would have never criticiszed it.

34 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is a desi trait not confined to North or South. Nonetheless it is petty.

To be honest it’s the sum of all parts, no one wants their region player to succeed and the country to fail, just so happens that if your country wins and player from your region or some proximity  does well it does feel Iike an icing on the cake. It’s basic human nature.

42 minutes ago, maniac said:

To be honest it’s the sum of all parts, no one wants their region player to succeed and the country to fail, just so happens that if your country wins and player from your region or some proximity  does well it does feel Iike an icing on the cake. It’s basic human nature.

That sums it up. I am from Delhi and I am very proud of Sindhu. Actually I am more proud of Sindhu than the hockey players beause as a women the odds were against her and she still did it. 

There is a regional bias but I dont think there is a single Indian who is not proud of all of them.

Instead of enjoying their achievement people are finding ground to bicker.

This is not the time for BJP, Congress and AAP but to celebrate their achievements. If sports cannot unite people what else would.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

It is a desi trait not confined to North or South. Nonetheless it is petty.

Not quite. Many northies feel like they are the true Indians and DEMAND everyone to speak in Hindi. The pettiness is worse in the North compared to South and other regions. Maybe Punjab is an anomaly that they ruled over these areas and are pretty cool with it. Delhi is the worst

18 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Not quite. Many northies feel like they are the true Indians and DEMAND everyone to speak in Hindi. The pettiness is worse in the North compared to South and other regions. Maybe Punjab is an anomaly that they ruled over these areas and are pretty cool with it. Delhi is the worst

Any one from North who feels he has more claim to India than someone from Kerala or TN is delusional. I also agree people forcing Hindi upon others are wrong. All regions have their uniqueness that needs to be preserved.

But trust me Delhi is real cool and few morons do not repersent Delhi.

53 minutes ago, Khota said:

Any one from North who feels he has more claim to India than someone from Kerala or TN is delusional. I also agree people forcing Hindi upon others are wrong. All regions have their uniqueness that needs to be preserved.

But trust me Delhi is real cool and few morons do not repersent Delhi.

You think its cool because a lot of punjabis settled there originally. then came the migrants who started this sheet. Delhi was great before. now its not that cool

On Sat Jul 31 2021 at 11:37 PM, Trichromatic said:

Interesting numbers.  Massive untapped potential in J&K & North east still.  Give these regions even 10% of what other states get in sports budget..  They will churn out good athletes.  

Punjab:hatsoff: These guys are super in Army recruitment as well. 

Gujjus are business minded people so no surprise there. 

On 8/3/2021 at 10:34 PM, coffee_rules said:

What is wrong or ghatiya in felicitating the Olympic medalist? This is why libtard alleged journalists lose credibility 

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/there-was-no-support-from-upa-i-miss-being-an-athlete-now-anju-bobby-george-on-indias-olympic-glory-142150707.html

There was not much support from UPA govt, I miss being an athlete now: Anju Bobby George praises Modi for India's Olympic success

Apparently our ex-athletes wish more govts were like this one

Is that true that idiot liberals name calling olympics medalists?

Someone said that they call PV sindhu as Sanghi sindhu? Few celebrated when she lost? 
Now what happened? Or is it still about that bonalu celebrations?

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk