Sunil Gavaskar predicts 3-1 or 4-0 win for India

nevada

1 hour ago, nevada said:

vaughn trying the jinx method. he is a fool kohli is enough to jinx everything. I hope we dump kohli and go with rahane, win the trophy and harass vaughn on twitter that "its coming home" :--D

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Agree with Gavaskar and Laxman predicting India win. For two good reasons.

ENG does look a crappy batting side at the moment.

The predictions pile on the pressure on Kohli publicly.

they may be a crappy batting side but not sure we are much better. Their bowling is better suited to exploiting these conditions than ours is though so a lot will depend on how we strike with the new ball.

6 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

India lost a test to England in Chennai. What makes Gavaskar think we can win a test series in England? Such godawful comments

these comments are good to light some fire under kohli. other wise he'll at his usual bs of how they fought well but bad 30 mins took away the game. 

it should be made clear that there's no consolation prize here. like Aus 2018, england is missing a couple of key players so if you don't win, you won't be winning any hearts and kidneys either 

Edited by Serpico
2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

these comments are good to light some fire under kohli. other wise he'll at his usual bs of how they fought well but bad 30 mins took away the game. 

it should be made clear that there's no consolation prize here. like Aus 2018, england is missing a couple of key players so if you don't win, you won't be winning any hearts and kidneys either 

Rahane already started talking about 'process' and clown already stated how this series is not they key and how he's looking to win key moments.

Having spent two months in the UK, India are "definitely better prepared" for the five-Test series in England, but Virat Kohli believes the visitors cannot cross the line if they don't find a way to execute their plans in "situations which are not easy". More than winning the Pataudi Trophy, a feat India last achieved under the leadership of Rahul Dravid in 2007, Kohli said the challenge for his team was to win in "situations which are not ours".

Can someone please articulate what this clown is saying :phehe:

Piling on excuses already :rotfl:

More hilarious fun -

Kohli, though, was not interested in looking too far ahead. Asked on Tuesday what it would mean to win the Test series in England, he remained impassive.

"It is a very relative question," Kohli said. "I have never really played for any kind of landmark or milestones in my career. Every game in international cricket has been an opportunity for me to test myself and my character and how mentally strong I am and how much skill level I have to be able to sustain at this level for a long period of time. And things are going to be no different this series as well - we are going to play with the same passion, same commitment, same belief that we play every series with.

The clown is already fretting :rotfl:

52 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Please don't make this a India vs England B. 

England is just missing Stokes, Archer isn't even in their first choice attack abd averages over 30. Don't compare this with Aus missing Steve and Warner.