ENG vs IND: Virat Kohli “The Most Foul Mouthed Individual”, Says Nick Compton;

Delhi boys when they start getting foul mouthed can rough up anyone and everyone.

Gambhir is few levels above even Kohli.

I remember few things that Gambhir told Simon Katich during a test match in India - totally drove him retard.

In a short space of a test match session Gauti roughed up Shane Watson, Mitchell Johnson and totally messed up Simon Katich. LOL. 

I remember Irfan Pathan saying in an interview that during any match with Pak, the team management would just unleash Gauti on the Pak team. Woh akela hi kaafi hai.

They need to make a film on this incident.

Straight Outta Nick Compton..... 

Having said that, Kohli does need to calm down. Its not the swearing that bothers me. I actually swear like a sailor myself. But you can see these swears are emotional outbursts in which he loses his cool. We all know that he has has such swearing outbursts in India with various people including Kumble.

By all means pepper Anderson with the short ball. That was actually funny to watch. 

India won a historic test victory in Australia without Kohli under Rahane. Our last test series win in England was in 2007 under Dravid. MSd himself did not swear and was cool under the hood. 

2 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

They need to make a film on this incident.

Straight Outta Nick Compton..... 

Having said that, Kohli does need to calm down. Its not the swearing that bothers me. I actually swear like a sailor myself. But you can see these swears are emotional outbursts in which he loses his cool. We all know that he has has such swearing outbursts in India with various people including Kumble.

By all means pepper Anderson with the short ball. That was actually funny to watch. 

India won a historic test victory in Australia without Kohli under Rahane. Our last test series win in England was in 2007 under Dravid. MSd himself did not swear and was cool under the hood. 

yes, the swearing aspect alone would be fine, but he not only looses his cool but also ceases to bat effectively. his batting form and swearing are inversely proportional to each other.

KP supports Kohli over his comments on Twitter now:

https://www.mensxp.com/sports/cricket/92229-india-vs-england-kevin-pietersen-likes-virat-k

While Critics Try To Make A Villain Out Of Virat Kohli, Kevin Pietersen Comes To His Rescue

"Virat Kohli is fantastic for Test cricket. Knowing Virat Kohli the way that I do, I know the huge impetus he puts on following in the footsteps of his heroes. His heroes are Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and other legends of Test match cricket," Pietersen wrote in his blog for Betway

Edited by coffee_rules
4 hours ago, Adamant said:

Yes he is foul mouthed but...... 

The problem here is again  White Supremacy, he is nowhere near as foul mouthed as Ponting, Waugh, Flintoff, Johnson, Clarke, Tony Greig, Pietersen, Smith but hey how could an Indian compete with a British on assholery , they should bow before the British Raj and other foreigners, because Tendu and Dravid used to do this Kohli should do this too.

This just goes to show that the whole world wants Indians  to be the same submissive Bitch that they have always been. 

What supremacy. They can foul mouth , so do Aussies.  Their Ex cricketer complain about aussie, Aussies ex cricketers and journo complain about English. 

so what is missing in India England is our ex cricketers and jornos are fuddus. 

1 minute ago, Swag said:

I think Nick Compton has since deleted that tweet.

Maybe he did it for publicity, who knows these days?! Tweet something negative about Indian cricket & you get all the limelight.

Maybe he deleted it after seeing the recent results coming out of Eng cricket with the ongoing Azeem Rafiq scandal with plenty of Eng cricketers using highly racist epithets, etc. He knows that the Eng cupboard is full of skeletons

Edited by Vijy

He has zero understanding about strategies,he can't plan,he has Rahane,Rohit by him

But he is well aware of the fact that if he's down on these antics(exaggerated fist pumping, making faces, foolishly indulging with umpires)he won't score brownie points as the steep decline in his batting would have attracted far more eyeballs than the win itself

His fist pumps aggresion turns into kisses and hugs while facing pakistan,this is hypocrisy,i don't care what Compton says but Kohli has his own choices

He has to show that he is in the middle of scheme of things,he is the main architect of the win despite doing zilch

Edited by Suhaan
4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

He has zero understanding about strategies,he can't plan,he has Rahane,Rohit by him

But he is well aware of the fact that if he's down on these antics(exaggerated fist pumping, making faces, foolishly indulging with umpires)he won't score brownie points as the steep decline in his batting would have attracted far more eyeballs than the win itself

His fist pumps aggresion turns into kisses and hugs while facing pakistan,this is hypocrisy,i don't care what Compton says but Kohli has his own choices

He has to show that he is in the middle of scheme of things,he is the main architect of the win despite doing zilch

yes, Kohli's antics increase the more as his runs and contributions fade. I recall that the closest I saw to him being balanced in terms of verbals was during his peak batting when he was making 200s for fun. After his decline with the bat, he has been getting more and more louder, crasser, cruder, etc. I don't have any problem with him swearing as such, but his primary roles are: (i) to bat and score runs, and (ii) to captain effectively. He has done zilch in (i) over the past 2 years, and even (ii) is pretty mixed (to be generous).

26 minutes ago, Vijy said:

yes, Kohli's antics increase the more as his runs and contributions fade. I recall that the closest I saw to him being balanced in terms of verbals was during his peak batting when he was making 200s for fun. After his decline with the bat, he has been getting more and more louder, crasser, cruder, etc. I don't have any problem with him swearing as such, but his primary roles are: (i) to bat and score runs, and (ii) to captain effectively. He has done zilch in (i) over the past 2 years, and even (ii) is pretty mixed (to be generous).

Even if he gets involved in all these things atleast be honest ,why does he keeps mum and behaves like a loverboy against a certain opponent and abuses his teammates mocking them eg he should be ashamed after watching himself doing roadside stunts  against one of the legends of the game, his teammate Ashwin(who has contributed more in wins than this clown in chief)

Edited by Suhaan
27 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Hogwash, 

He was dancing after every wicket when he was in peak form in 2018.

The altercations with Tim Paine in Aus tour of 2018 and also with Stuart Broad in eng tour of 18.

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Their Ex cricketer complain about aussie, Aussies ex cricketers and journo complain about English. 

so what is missing in India England is our ex cricketers and jornos are fuddus. 

Many ex-cricketers have said just this and we have seen it too.

When any team visits these countries, the opponents are not just the cricketers playing the actual game but the whole host country. The journalists and the ex-cricketers attack the touring team in unison, in an attempt to gain psychological advantage for their team.

While, like you said, our journalists and ex-cricketers are always trying to be " fair "to our opponents. (  One example is how we always promote high bowling speeds of our opponents while we stay mum when our bowlers bowl quick ... while there have been multiple accusations by visiting teams that both the English as well as the Aussies show reduced bowling speeds for touring sides  @Mosher, @Suhaan, @MultiB48 know this aspect all too well  )

This is why I am against going after our team or cricketers during any big tour. It is better to criticize after the tour is over unless they are performing very poorly.

No point handing over any psychological advantage to the opponents.

What this Compton guy is doing is just this ... try to put opponent India under pressure as we have the upper hand now.

Edited by express bowling
3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

+1. It's about self promotion and brand preservation. The runs have dried up, so he has to put up a show of "passionately leading the side". Our players got sledged in Australia and they also gave it back to the Aussies but there wasn't this excessive, in your face overacting by the Captain. 

No i dont agree kohli is putting out a show of passion to distract from the runs. 

He is always like that. He will remain like that.

See fist pump abuse all what you like. But just keep a level head. People dont see the nervous finger nail chewing which is what he does when india is at the receiving end

4 hours ago, Adamant said:

Hogwash, 

He was dancing after every wicket when he was in peak form in 2018.

The altercations with Tim Paine in Aus tour of 2018 and also with Stuart Broad in eng tour of 18.

It's all relative with VK. It was never zero (in terms of verbals) in his peak, and I never claimed that. However, he has gotten more verbal as his runs dried up. that's my reading anyway.