ENG vs IND: Virat Kohli “The Most Foul Mouthed Individual”, Says Nick Compton;

Yes he is foul mouthed but...... 

The problem here is again  White Supremacy, he is nowhere near as foul mouthed as Ponting, Waugh, Flintoff, Johnson, Clarke, Tony Greig, Pietersen, Smith but hey how could an Indian compete with a British on assholery , they should bow before the British Raj and other foreigners, because Tendu and Dravid used to do this Kohli should do this too.

This just goes to show that the whole world wants Indians  to be the same submissive Bitch that they have always been. 

Kohli has been a douchebag to Indian youngsters as well, mouthing profanities at them in the IPL. He is a certified jerk. Right now, he will be doing himself a favor if he zips it because he isn't scoring runs and it looks silly when you have nothing of substance to back the talk. His OTT celebrations and in your face facial expressions during England's collapse on the final day were silly to put it mildly. Other Indian players celebrate too, but I don't see a menacing, angry expression in their faces like Kohli's. 

Edited by nevada

that's a tad rich coming from a pom. maybe andersen should apologize to pujara now for his incident back in 2012 home series where he "shoved" his shoulder on to him and mouthed a few words. Where was compton back then. laughing his ass off in the slips I suppose. its clear he wants a piece of the eyeballs his way to gain some attention. nobody knows who he is. i remember him only vaguely. only now I remember him playing that series.

maybe mcgrath should apologize to jayasuriya for the racist remark he did by calling him a "black monkey". So much for 2008 maaki controversy by changing it to monkey and demonizing Harbhajan. how about mcgrath apologizing to sarwan for his foul mouthed obscenity. I'm sure comption would have smiled if he was asked by mcgrath what lara's cock tasted like.

kohli is a foul mouthed individual but he is made for you types compton. Can't believe I'm supporting kohli here. Maybe compton is a paid agent by kohli to support him :hmmm:

Kohli is a douchebag & he has history of abusing Indian young players as well in IPl. 

However he is a right fit for these whinging Poms & they need to be put into their places.   I suspect things may go far in this series as well.  Their Coach suggested that they won't back down from it.

Headingley might be most heated clash we may see in recent memory.  

40 minutes ago, TheWall said:

As usual whining pims and their supporters in ICF

The Poms are the instigators and I have no problem with our guys giving it back, but Kohli is annoying as hell with his fake aggressive persona. He got overexcited and dropped Buttler which nearly cost us a win. 

2 hours ago, Adamant said:

they should bow before the British Raj and other foreigners, because Tendu and Dravid used to do this Kohli should do this too.

This just goes to show that the whole world wants Indians  to be the same submissive Bitch that they have always been. 

You can stand up for yourself without resorting to mc bc. This narrative that kohli is standing up against white supremacy is extremely silly when you consider that he behaves the same way against Indian players and juniors in ipl.

He's just being a jerk, not fighting for civil rights on field

19 minutes ago, Serpico said:

You can stand up for yourself without resorting to mc bc. This narrative that kohli is standing up against white supremacy is extremely silly when you consider that he behaves the same way against Indian players and juniors in ipl.

He's just being a jerk, not fighting for civil rights on field

Who's saying he is fighting for civil rights, you are again missing the point. 

He is foul mouthed like hundreds of other past and present Aussie and English cricketers its just that the White media is unable to cope up with the fact that a brown skinned guy is giving them back with full interest. 

The biggest foul mouth is world cricket today is Anderson. Uncle Grampa thinks he is in 1970s where he can say anything to brown guy, and the brown guy will just shake his head and move away. Nah.. Not gonna happen.

If you abuse once, you are going to get 5 abuses hurled back at you.

Here is OZ younger generation of Indians do not tolerate any abuse/racism and give it back with interest,even in the local club cricket. I had older uncles tell me in the 1990s they kept quiet. Times change. 

Some of the whites have some real chip on their shoulder, they think when the sledge and bounce out people, it is gamesmanship but when an Indian does, it is foul behavior.

No one cares what these trolls have to say.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kohli is foul mouthed. 

But to call him most foul mouthed while ignoring McGrath, Ponting, Anderson, Hayden etc. is biased as hell.

Why is Compton not mentioning the tirade of Anderson to Bumrah ?  Or Robinson's behaviour on field ?  

Or that racist tweep Overton.

Of course he is and proudly wears the badge.

The only problem is while he loves having a go at the others, he just cannot take it himself. Remember his crying after the 2017 Aus series "I'll never be friends with them" just because Aussies had a go at him and he kept failing in that series. (it's immaterial if lines were crossed, once you accept sledging as a strategy, everything is off-limits)

The most funny thing I saw during the last test was Kohli telling the others in the huddle "If I saw any of you laughing for the next 60 overs, then you've had it". The shameless guy forgot all his laughing with the Pakistanis during and after the CT final. or his appeal to the crowds not to mock Steve Smith for his sand paper magic during the WC. 

Foul mouthed hypocrite is the best way to describe him

Edited by ShoonyaSifar