New Zealand withdraw from Pakistan minutes before the start

goose

I dont know why are Pakistanis getting so riled up ? This is a country which shut down because of 1 covid case, of course they are going to cancel tour if some agency tells them of a threat. Also they need to stop blaming NZ cricket board, am sure they are only following govt orders. 

While i feel sad for average Pakistani fan but I wonder if there is a realization how Imran has done more damage to Pak image than any Indian could ever do. 

21 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Last post sums it up for Pakistani and their logic. 

My largest worry however is complete collapse of Indian economy if Pakistan refuses to play India at T20 WC. 

You just outed yourself as a padosi. Indian economy won't collapse over a cricket match much less against paxtan. You flatter yourselves too much :laugh:

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

The Pee pee thread on forefeit WT20 game is comedy gold:hysterical:  I mean are all these posters resident Pakistanis or they live abroad?  How can a qaum be so so dumb

The cousin marriages contribute to that. Most of those are Mirpuris settled in UK's ghettos... Look up the wonderful statistics of these in UK's crime/education/rape/honour killing figures. 

Aisa koi Saga nahi Jisko in logon ne thaga nahi.

Have met these idiots during my trips to UK.. They act like local gangsters but fattus of highest order.

10 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

The cousin marriages contribute to that. Most of those are Mirpuris settled in UK's ghettos... Look up the wonderful statistics of these in UK's crime/education/rape/honour killing figures. 

Aisa koi Saga nahi Jisko in logon ne thaga nahi.

Have met these idiots during my trips to UK.. They act like local gangsters but fattus of highest order.

They're either taxi drivers, security guards at Tesco shopping centres or on the dole :laugh:

15 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Cornered tigers is even worse lmao 

My opinion about CT was largely good till last week when one ultra religious Talibani nutcase told me that I should be grateful to Allah that my mother hasn't been raped yet in the so called "rape capital of the world".

I reported the post and demanded an apology. The mods did nothing so I stopped posting there.

You just cannot have a debate with these clowns. When they see themselves losing, they resort to the filthiest of name calling which no self respecting person can tolerate.

It's seriously not worth anyone's time or hassle. I used to be an active participant in their Mafia games section and in some simulated cricket leagues, but even for those there are much better forums that are actually worth your time.

11 hours ago, kirkutfan said:

NZ was smart to decide unilaterally. They got the information from a security company they trusted. Why would they mess that up by relaying the same information to entities they don’t trust( PCB, Pakistan authorities etc.). 

That shows how much they trust Pakistan.

1 hour ago, Mohan Swamy said:

My opinion about CT was largely good till last week when one ultra religious Talibani nutcase told me that I should be grateful to Allah that my mother hasn't been raped yet in the so called "rape capital of the world".

I reported the post and demanded an apology. The mods did nothing so I stopped posting there.

You just cannot have a debate with these clowns. When they see themselves losing, they resort to the filthiest of name calling which no self respecting person can tolerate.

It's seriously not worth anyone's time or hassle. I used to be an active participant in their Mafia games section and in some simulated cricket leagues, but even for those there are much better forums that are actually worth your time.

I have read your posts there bro and you are a decent poster. But what did you expert from these goaters..

Sab ke sab paagal hain..When they cannot argue against truth they come back to their jahaalat...