Breaking News: Pakistan threatens to quit ICC - Samaa TV

rangeelaraja

3 hours ago, Finer said:

Western worlds credit to Moor, scientists from past fountain-Iraq that was destroyed by Ghanghez Khan along with African regions that was once herald of education centres with the highest numbers of educational institutions destroyed by the hands of British Empire collaboration with Ghanghez Khan

images.jpeg

Edited by Vickydev

4 minutes ago, Vickydev said:
3 hours ago, Finer said:

Western worlds credit to Moor, scientists from past fountain-Iraq that was destroyed by Ghanghez Khan along with African regions that was once herald of education centres with the highest numbers of educational institutions destroyed by the hands of British Empire collaboration with Ghanghez Khan

images.jpeg

Edited 1 minute ago by Vickydev

lol is this finer guy even real...past Scientists in iraq.. gosh i have so much to learn.. chenghiz khan and british empire together.. omg what revelation.. so when was the time machine discovered.

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Would you rather they worship cow and drink cow urine? 

Better than worshiping a 6th century paedophile warmonger.

Better than locking your women into black tents. 

Better than blowing yourself in the middle of the street.

Better than drinking Camel urine and *ing cattle.

Better than forced genital mutilation.

Better than cutting someone's head over a damn drawing. 

Better than marrying your own sister. 

I could go on and on.... 

5 hours ago, Finer said:

ALLAAH means A CREATOR. So naturally A CREATOR that created you, me, worlds and beyond can decide on us. We were nothing and by ALLAAH’s command; we were created, soul was breathed into and fashioned. Taught we knew not. Wisdom we knew not. Learnt we knew not. Read we knew not. ALLAAH teaches those to us as we learn, adapt, master, understand and think, Alhamdulillah. What of the Lord’s signs will you then deny? Think and ponder. 

As for religions and sections within religions, people are responsible for the corruption. So naturally it is sound research that will decide the truth in plain clear with the HELP of ALLAAH.

you are wrong. 

FSM is true creator. allah is fake., you'll soon learn one day

RAmen

I suggest you avoid worshipping pedophile and embrace the "Loose Canon"

https://www.spaghettimonster.org/

3 hours ago, Finer said:

You mean Terrorist Israel that illegally invaded Palestine, or India that illegally invaded IOK or USA that destroyed Middle East in terms of invasions, intel wars [coverts/terrorism], or Europe that destroyed Africa and still does? 

And they are gonna decide over the people of voice that chose and supported Afghan Talibans from their lands? So-called democracy is at play here. :laugh:

I agree with palestine and US destroying ME but what a load of tripe about the Kashmir issue. The accession was signed by the ruler of Kashmir to India and even before this was done, your quam (or is it mulk) sent its peabrained gullible pashtuns into kashmir and genocided the pandits and other minorities like what you are doing right now in paxtan. In fact, you resemble isreal more than anyone. you genocided and uprooted whole families out of their ancestral homes and acting like a victim to the entire world. Does that ring a bell. Many in the arab world feel the same about isreal.

Its a border problem that your mulk has created. Don't equate this with palestine and middle east. None of your islamic theories will work with arabs. you always wanted wars just like isreal and you're paying for it. Don't try to fool those who don't know much about the middle east. from your nation's birth to recent times, your allies were US, UK, SA, Turkey and by extension Israel. Why were you associating with US, UK and Isreal when these are considered as the triumvirate of evil in the islamic world :hmmmm:.

Iran-Iraq, Iraq-Kuwait, Saudi- Yemen had border problems and resulted in wars. They were all muslim countries. Why is your quam and PM silent about the muslims in china and act like ummah is going to come for kashmir. you weren't there for ummah since independence. why would the ummah want to help you out.

Why did you cheat the afghans with the taliban. is it not to prevent them to claim the NWFP from you. I spoke with an Afghan cabbie in US once. He was more anti-Pak than anyone I have encountered. He basically said upto Indus is theirs (Afghans) and the rest yours(India's) :laugh: You played the wrong cards in Afghanistan along with your western buddies and you're going to get what's coming for you.

3 hours ago, Finer said:

Considering Muslim worlds ruled the worlds for more than 624 years where Jews and Christians benefited in fair economical worlds and Hindustan over centurions in comparison.to western worlds that sold the soul for greediness is the proof as you said above. The fact that Indians were treated like inferior beings under British ruling is proof of that.

Good times are around the corner soon In Shaa ALLAAH  and lessons for Muslims once again, Alhamdulillah . :thumb:

WTF :hysterical: I was trying to respond seriously but this takes the cake. Are you the guy who believes the airplane was invented by moors in andalus (spain) :phehe: Indians (in this context its mostly you BTW) were treated inferiorly by every islamic invader be it arab, pashtun, turk or persian. You bore the brunt of the invasion and you are muslim because of it. Don't be the guy who claims arab descent lol. No invader treats their subjects right. Its basic psychology.

Its no wonder that the Brits didnt treat us and you right. Also US, UK atleast their top tier consider themselves the egyptian step children of jacob who is isreal through his son joseph who married egyptain women. They share the master race theory with them. That's why they continue to support this tiny but evil and dangerous nation. Its no wonder that they look down on everybody that is not them. And you associated with them. Shame on you :hehe:

Ghazwa-e-hind is already complete. What the arabs meant by hind was you guys not us :laugh: you probably cheated them on a trade deal (as you did throughout your post-independence with your allies) and got the wrath from them. lal topi is trying to turn it into a Ind-Pak battle but he knows his role in subverting you to keep you in control. so don't have wet dreams of a war between us. You'll be toast before you know it. You're already shaking in your boots about the AFG situation. So don't be the desi version of "we were kingz n shyt" with your claims of living vicariously under the ummah banner. You never had the balls to fight the invaders. Even your PM has said that after Kabul, it was Delhi meaning there was no resistance in between.

I do see that Pakistanis are distraught. I think that this one is even worse than Sri Lanka tour. It’s a déjà vous. Chaos in Afghanistan. Pakistan thrown into the lurch. I don’t know how they get out of this one. They have so candidly projected themselves as pro Taliban, no country in right mind can tour such a country. 

A country which openly talks of rogue elements in its army and intelligence, what was NZ thinking when they went. 

13 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

It is staggering how the entire  "awam" has convinced themselves that it is okay for the army to keep looting them to absolutely poverty as long as they keep selling the Kashmir chooran.

It is as if the entire awam and even the new generation are born with stockholm syndrome.

The Fauji "foundation" sells everything from cereals, to diapers, to fresh meat, to cement...etc etc.

Then there is the Defence Housing Authority (DHA) which makes billions of dollars and funnels that money out to UK, US and Canada, UAE where the army generals live like emperors post retirement.

In which other country is the army such a ridiculously corrupt mafia ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauji_Foundation

Holding entities[edit]

Fully owned[edit]

• Fauji Cereals[7]
  • Foundation Gas
  • Overseas Employment Services
  • Fauji Foundation Experimental And Seed Multiplication Farm

Subsidiaries[edit]

• Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited[7]
  • Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited (FJFC),[8][9][10]
  • Fauji Cement Company Limited[11]
  • FFBL Power Company Limited (Fauji Power Company Ltd) FPCL.
  • Fauji Kabirwala Power Company Limited
  • Foundation Power Company Daharki Limited[7]
  • Mari Petroleum Company Limited[12]
  • Fauji Akbar Portia Marine Terminal Limited
  • Fauji Oil Terminal And Distribution Company Limited
  • Pakistan Maroc Phosphore, S.A., Morocco
  • Foundation Securities (Pvt) Limited
  • Askari Bank Limited[13]
  • Askari Cement Company[7]
  • Fauji Meat Limited
  • Fauji Fresh n Freeze[4]
  • FFC Energy Limited
  • Fauji Foods Limited [14][4]
  • Foundation Wind Energy - I
  • Foundation Wind Energy - II[7]

Fauj is the real government in Pakistan.

13 hours ago, Finer said:

You mean Terrorist Israel that illegally invaded Palestine, or India that illegally invaded IOK or USA that destroyed Middle East in terms of invasions, intel wars [coverts/terrorism], or Europe that destroyed Africa and still does? 

And they are gonna decide over the people of voice that chose and supported Afghan Talibans from their lands? So-called democracy is at play here. :laugh:

That's Israel

E1qE1w6VkAATo88.jpeg

13 hours ago, Finer said:

Common hate Pakistan yet elected their own Afghan Talibans from their lands that is Pakistan funded? 

Balochistan is fighting for freedom against Pakistan and China so they can live like how Muslims are being butchered in India in the name of beef laws and Indian Occupied Kashmir? 

I am certain majority in Balochistan have spoken in favour of Gawadar Port over humiliating lives like in India and Indian occupied Kashmir. Hence minority coalition have been ceased into extinction.

How many muslims got killed over beef india? 4? 5? 6? 7? 8? How many Muslim kill themselves in fidayeen attacks in Muslim countries? Tum to khud ko hi khatam karne lage ho.