3 tonnes of heroin worth Rs 20,000 crore seized in Gujarat !!!

velu

20,000 karod :woot: 

“The consignment was imported by M/s Aashi Trading Company based in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. It was declared as semi-processed talc stones originating from Afghanistan and was shipped from Bandar Abbas port in Iran,” said a senior official. “Based on specific intelligence, the consignment was intercepted by officers and the two containers were brought down for further probe.”

86378541.jpg

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/haul-of-infamy-3-tonnes-of-heroin-seized/articleshow/86378497.cms

my message to druglord :lol: 

dont-put-all-your-eggs-in-one-basket-wit 

2 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Pakoda face aka Adani's port is where this happened....Shame!!

So if some thing gets caught at port blame the adani ,agar igia pe kuch pakda jaye to indira gandhi aka tedi naak ko blame karoge kya aur ye kya tonti chor ki pilli ki videos share krte rehte ho,ye LeLi(leftist liberandus) media hai

I trust her more than Andhbakths like you since she tells it like it is.....no hiding facts like Godi/bjp media.
Being a bhakt is a privilege ,being a t@tta ghulam is curse i chose first you chose later and you being a muzzie us the truth as only muzzie albeit hardcore ones pronounce bhakt as bakths

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk