Indian team taking the knee for BLM.

sage

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

How long has this been going? How long have the black people suffered in those countries?

whats the context here though? India itself has a million discriminations way worse than USA where this movement originated. Indian superstars marry the fairest looking model types. Hardik the wannabe black is married to a white chick lol (that’s his personal life though but you get the point). We are fascinated with skin color and on top of that have so many other biases.

Pakistan the lesser said about their natural bigotry the better. Probably the most bigoted nation in the world  or right up there.

UAE  where outside of the natives everyone is second class citizens.

What exactly was the point of this gimmick?

There are 100 other causes I can think of which can be used ahead of BLM. In fact how about a tribute to all the lives lost during  Covid? That would have been the way to kick off the tournament actually.

59 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Lol Kohli has the right to give tips on how others should celebrate a festival, but a fan doesn’t have a right to tell what his team should concentrate on?

how about you start taking your own advice & stop telling me what I should be posting on my time?

100% agree! 

a gesture which is slowly started to lose its sheen across the western worlds these idiots decide to do it for no apparent reason. Was this mandated by ICC? Did Australia vs South Africa match include this in the start?

stop giving gyan to Hindus how to to celebrate their festivals if you don’t want backlash for doing unwanted nautanki like this. Asshole hypocrite 

20 minutes ago, mishra said:

Not sure if other noticed it but i think confusion during that knee was also cause of unsettled top order. Instead of thinking about cricket, they were busy thinking right execution of knee. Person who thought about it needs sacking.

You mean Kohli's dharam patni?

I have a feeling he is so pally with the padosis with his over the top sportsman spirit gestures is to ensure his wife's future film productions are not banned in pakistan... sabh paise ki maya hai

7 hours ago, maniac said:

Made them look like buffoons for sure 

Respect for Babar, he refused to be part of the charade. Indians looked silly taking the knee and Pakistanis just put their hand on their heart. This was before the first ball that Rohit was about to face. This is stupid to do it on the field, all that negotiation and refusal in the back his mind, facing the ball. Totally unnecessary. /they could have taken the bloody kneww after the National Anthems were played. Rubbish from TM

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Made them look like buffoons for sure 

Why? How does a humane cause make anyone look like buffoon? In the past, they have worn pink ribbons, black armband, highlighted other causes and lost matches 

Why is only this topic making you and other people on this thread whine and  cry like this? 

One thing is for sure, this gestrue sure has expeosd a lot of uncle Toms hiding among us

And to think the same losers used to call the likes of holding as uncle tom. Irony died a thousand deaths 

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Hindu lives matter.

And not a single person has said they dont

But nice job  using the white supremacist slogan which is the sign of rascism

At least makes certain people's agenda clear 

This is whats happening today. People are using white supremist slogans for one of the most peaceful and respected religion in the world 

A religion which forever taught tolerance and equality, where Gods like Krishna and Ram fought against bigotry in society. Taught how intolerance should be highlighted and called out and fought. Where God kneeled and washed the legs of untouchables and those discriminated against 

Krishna_Sudhama-701171.jpg

Hindusim ke naam par dhabba. Losers high jacking a million year old religion  for their bigotry and hatred

Edited by New guy
5 hours ago, mishra said:

Not sure if other noticed it but i think confusion during that knee was also cause of unsettled top order. Instead of thinking about cricket, they were busy thinking right execution of knee. Person who thought about it needs sacking.

Of course a mentally ill loser who uses white supremist slogan for one of the oldest and most peaceful religion in history will also jump to such conclusion

I am glad they did that. It has exposed a lot of uncle toms on this forum, wannabe white supremists who pretended to be civilized human beings

And such brain washed turds they use white supremist slogans for a million year old relgion who's very base is tolerance, acceptance and fighting against inequality. Where Gods like Rama and Krishna forever fought against bigotry

The fit being  thrown for a 5 second gesture is unlike anything i have seen from grown ups. And the saddest part is, this is coming from brown indians who are also racism victims 

Edited by New guy
10 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

Lol Kohli has the right to give tips on how others should celebrate a festival, but a fan doesn’t have a right to tell what his team should concentrate on?

how about you start taking your own advice & stop telling me what I should be posting on my time?

Did you cry when they wore punk ribbons in many matches? ? Did you cry when they wore black arm bands? Did you throw a fit when dhoni did that army thing?

Not a single previous loses were attributed to these gesture?

Why is thi- gesture making you throw a fit?

Well you know why and i know why 

9 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

100% agree! 

a gesture which is slowly started to lose its sheen across the western worlds these idiots decide to do it for no apparent reason. Was this mandated by ICC? Did Australia vs South Africa match include this in the start?

stop giving gyan to Hindus how to to celebrate their festivals if you don’t want backlash for doing unwanted nautanki like this. Asshole hypocrite 

Its starting to lose  sheen because a bunch of racist claim so? The same ones who are using white supremist slogans here? Did those white masters who taught you those slogans tell you it was losing sheen?

And * off talking about hinduism. Hinduism teaches tolerance and acceptance and has always done. Even hindu Gods take criticism and welcome criticism. Its in every single one of our holy book

Hindu Gods preached equality and caring for less unfortunate. Krishna etc fought against bigotry and discrimination, Ram washed legs of an untouchable. They bent their knees for equality

Krishna_Sudhama-701171.jpg

A bunch of racist losers whining about a humane gesturing trying to hijack one of the oldest and most tolerant religion in the world to further their bigotry and agenda 

Hinduism is way bigger than you losers. Bigots like you have tried to hijack it for centiries but indians have always slapped you back 

Its a pattern in indian history. We have time of peace and prosperity. Common man gets complacent. Religous bigots try to hijack Hinduism to spread hatred. Zealots rise up. Common man gets fed up and slaps these losers back to the holes they were hiding under. 

Edited by New guy
1 hour ago, New guy said:

Did you cry when they wore punk ribbons in many matches? ? Did you cry when they wore black arm bands? Did you throw a fit when dhoni did that army thing?

There is an obvious difference between all those & this instance:

1. Pink ribbon - cancer affects all individuals, Black arm band - probably a world leader died, Dhoni stuff - National issue, but could have been avoided if its against ICC rules

2. the players themselves would have had little to do with the on field logistics. I don't care that they did this as much as that it was dumped on Rohit to negotiate what is going to happen. 

Not a single previous loses were attributed to these gesture?

I don't think India lost because of this, we were totally outclassed. Even 180 - 200 would have been chased the way we bowled.

Why is thi- gesture making you throw a fit?

Well you know why and i know why 

Where did I throw a fit? why are all opinions not confirming with yours throwing a fit? Since you want me to throw a fit, I will oblige. 

Just to borrow from Udham Singh, when asked to protest for everyones freedom he says, I will once I am free, when my country is free, on equal footing. When there are so many Indian issues for which the team could officially show solidarity and create a discussion, why does it decide to take up an issue predominately affecting the western world? Please tell me did the Indian team officially show solidarity with Indians killed in numerous acts of terror? Indians killed in riots? Indians mistreated because of their religion? you can't show solidarity to your own people, so decide to follow the fad of uncle tom. But if I ask this, we are uncle toms.

Edited by IndianRenegade

cricket has a long tradition of keeping politics out of the game. Moeen Ali was told to take off a wristband that said free Palestine. However, campaigning against racism in sport and society is not seen as a political statement just basic decency. that's the thinking anyway.