Pakistan's nasty attempt to create a divide in the Indian cricket team

Watch at 1:00  - A Pak! journalist asks Kohli if Rohit would be dropped in favor of Ishan. This is a naked attempt to create divides and friction in the Indian team.

As usual with Pak, Kohli is at his behavioral best. If I were Ashwin , I would have said, do you drop a clown face like Babar after 1 poor performance ? Rohit is 3 times the performer Babar can ever be.

No mercy for these devious creatures.

Actually question is valid..  I doubt Indian journos will ask these questions.  On what basis a in form youngster like Kishan was benched?  Which brain dead moron didn't knew Shaheen & Imad will open the bowling? 

What has Rohit done in IPL & in WT20s? 

I saw Bhajji on TV saying that there was absolutely no logic in dropping a fearless player like Kishan. 

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Actually question is valid..  I doubt Indian journos will ask these questions.  On what basis a in form youngster like Kishan was benched?  Which brain dead moron didn't knew Shaheen & Imad will open the bowling? 

What has Rohit done in IPL & in WT20s? 

I saw Bhajji on TV saying that there was absolutely no logic in dropping a fearless player like Kishan. 

You miss the point.

Ishan in place of Pandya was always in contention.  Not in place of Rohit.

The world knows tensions between Rohit and Rat w.r.t captaincy ambitions.  The Pak journa is just trying to create friction between 2 senior Indian players.

3 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

You miss the point.

Ishan in place of Pandya was always in contention.  Not in place of Rohit.

The world knows tensions between Rohit and Rat w.r.t captaincy ambitions.  The Pak journa is just trying to create friction between 2 senior Indian players.

I think they have an understanding already..  Kohli knows Rohit is too big a fish to take head on & same goes for Rohit. 

They may hate each other's guts.  It's mostly like office duty for both of them to put up with each other. 

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think they have an understanding already..  Kohli knows Rohit is too big a fish to take head on & same goes for Rohit. 

They may hate each other's guts.  It's mostly like office duty for both of them to put up with each other. 

lets be honest, none of us from outside know the exact reality. He hear only what the media reports.

But asking an Indian captain whether he should have dropped the senior most batsmen in the side is a nasty piece of devious shyte  meant to create tension in the dressing room --that can only come from the green ghetto.

Edited by rangeelaraja

This question should have been asked by Indian journalist. But glad someone asked. I don't think he meant any malice. Only Indian casual fans who just go by big names can't  see that Rohit is woefully out of form. But I still feel he will play few good innings hopefully it's against NZ.