Bajrang Dal Vandalises ‘Ashram 3’ Sets in Bhopal, Says Web Series ‘Hurts Hindu Sentiments’

Singh bling

8 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

https://www.news18.com/news/india/bajrang-dal-vandalises-ashram-3-sets-in-bhopal-says-web-series-hurts-hindu-sentiments-ink-thrown-at-prakash-jha-4360217.html

Seriously This series is not even linked to Hinduism. The only person it is linked with is Ram Rahim yet Hindu's have started taking everything on them.

Need to change the phrasing a bit. They are not Hindus, they are members of Bajrang Dal, which is not a respected Hindu organization.

Edited by Chakdephatte

While many of these web series are very offensive, I choose not to watch them or take any offense from them. They are not worth my time.

I think we need to learn to ignore them. They wont change in this free world. More objections we take, more they will be encouraged to create such contents. Remember, there are over 6 - 6.5 B people in this world who are not hindus. They wont mind watching these and enjoy them.

These dialogs are very common in chulliwood.

man1: Kay hua

man2: Woh Pandit bhag gya

man1: GET THAT BASTARD

man2: suna nahi tum logo ne. sahab ne kaha "get that bastard".

It will take us atleast 2 generations to mature as a democracy and for these easily offended jobless fairies to find something better to do in life. In India, there is no religious group that is secure in their beliefs; the only difference between each is magnitude of reaction - moderate to extreme.   

Must have been a rite of initiation that the mob 'only' burnt 30+ vehicles and some other stuff at the set.

The heavy duty stuff like burning people alive must be exclusively for the Bajrang Dal veterans.
I am thinking you are referring to the Staines murder that took place thirty years ago...

No..not supporting this, but recent incidents in Bengal,Kerala ,Delhi and Punjab that have been conveniently whitewashed by media does put things in perspective

3 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

I am thinking you are referring to the Staines murder that took place thirty years ago...

No..not supporting this, but recent incidents in Bengal,Kerala ,Delhi and Punjab that have been conveniently whitewashed by media does put things in perspective

Hindus are expected to be bovine and tolerant, Bhai. Any fightback will be called extremism, Hindutva terror. Not supporting any dal action, but no accountability on the cause, keep the narrative on the effect 

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Must have been a rite of initiation that the mob 'only' burnt 30+ vehicles and some other stuff at the set.

The heavy duty stuff like burning people alive must be exclusively for the Bajrang Dal veterans.

Nah some pfi elites specializes in converting ,killing people and lately beating women in the name of no halal food.

8 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

The need to compare unrelated acts of terror and vandalism by Muslims in a thread about vandalism by the Bajrang Dal is very odd. 

I call it the

"Oh let's not discuss this, because we are bad, but not as bad the Muslims" cop out.

Is that the benchmark now? 

Edited by Mariyam

The need to compare unrelated acts of terror and vandalism by Muslims in a thread about vandalism by the Bajrang Dal is very odd. 
I call it the
"Oh let's not discuss this, because we are bad, but not as bad the Muslims" cop out.

Is that the benchmark now? 

When comparing single instances,Bad is bad..nothing to discuss there.

Just not sure what bad would mean if the population ratio was flipped though.

Would it mean bad as in identity eradication,cultural genocide,death of secularism,frequency of bad?