VVS to be Dravid’s replacement at NCA

1 minute ago, zubinpepsi said:

sorry i dont have good opionion about VVS.. hearing him in the commentary and IPL this guy comes across as a dumb fk with no comtemprory knowledge of the game.. regressive and big chamcha of the establishment

What the F has ganguly done ? I can’t stand the guy either. He is a politician , a fence sitter.  

Unfortunately we have come to associate financial success of IPL with success of BCCI, whereas it should be a distant second. The foremost success is when we with our resources, finances and talent should be super dominant in mopping up high profile ICC tournaments. We are a big zero there. 

2 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

What the F has ganguly done ? I can’t stand the guy either. He is a politician , a fence sitter.  

Unfortunately we have come to associate financial success of IPL with success of BCCI, whereas it should be a distant second. The foremost success is when we with our resources, finances and talent should be super dominant in mopping up high profile ICC tournaments. We are a big zero there. 

VVS is a obedient and unassuming. May be Ganguly wanted a yes man. 

Happens in power politics. 

1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

To put it into perspective, VVS is the SAME guy who was raving about Rahane's knock at half time during SF 2016 World T20.

I will never forget the disgust I had for him at that time.

How can such an amazing clutch batsman (you need to be a smart guy to win crucial games) be so poor as an analyst?

But then there was a time pre 2014 when Kohli was clutch and we saw how he made his decisions when appointed the captain.

So I take back my statement lol.

1 hour ago, sensible-indian said:

To put it into perspective, VVS is the SAME guy who was raving about Rahane's knock at half time during SF 2016 World T20.

I will never forget the disgust I had for him at that time.

How can such an amazing clutch batsman (you need to be a smart guy to win crucial games) be so poor as an analyst?

He was the one who went public with his criticism of Pujara and Rahane during the recent England series. He even said Rahane needed to be dropped. But then obviously what he said 5 years back matters more.

14 hours ago, zubinpepsi said:

sorry i dont have good opionion about VVS.. hearing him in the commentary and IPL this guy comes across as a dumb fk with no comtemprory knowledge of the game.. regressive and big chamcha of the establishment

Wholeheartedly agree.

All I hear him say is that batsmen need to "express themselves". Whatever that means.

Extremely annoying, makes even Sanjay Manjrekar tolerable.