Should Risabh Pant be captain instead of Rohit?

badmash

After a brutal spanking like that from Pakistan by 10 wickets shouldn’t India look for long term rather then the old rohit sharma? 

Swann picked pant —> https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket-news/graeme-swann-believes-rishabh-pant-should-be-groomed-for-captains-role-in-the-future/

Edited by badmash
11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No disrespect to OP but Pakistani fans bringing that 24th Oct match in each and everything is hilarious. Next time ghar me bacha bhi hoga to they will say 'After a brutal spanking like that from Pakistan by 10 wickets, finally I got a kid'  :cantstop:

Yeah OP had a very good point but completely diluted it with that part lol, and makes it hard to take them seriously

18 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

Don't even think that was a blunder.. Rabada has been leaking runs at the death since the past 2 years 

In case you didn't know, despite his poor showing in the match, Rabad had saved 14 runs off the final over against England in WC.

Rabada was always a better option than curren.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

In case you didn't know, despite his poor showing in the match, Rabad had saved 14 runs off the final over against England in WC.

Rabada was always a better option than curren.

Yeah that was years ago. Even in this world cup he was going over 14 runs against minnows at death and even SA captain doesn't save him for last 3 over 

9 minutes ago, New guy said:

Yeah that was years ago. Even in this world cup he was going over 14 runs against minnows at death and even SA captain doesn't save him for last 3 over 

What??? I am talking about group match between eng and sa, where he defended 14 runs... He was going over 15runs that match  stil bavuma showed confidence on him  to defend 14 in final over.

Edited by speedheat
1 hour ago, Nikola said:

specially against someone like dhoni.

Dude even sri lanka and west indies was hitting rabada at death. He was missing his line completely and pitching it up at death

He went for 17th against sri lanka in his last over. 

Even south African captains dont allow him to bowl last 3 overs now

6 minutes ago, New guy said:

Dude even sri lanka and west indies was hitting rabada at death. He was missing his line completely and pitching it up at death

He went for 17th against sri lanka in his last over. 

Even south African captains dont allow him to bowl last 3 overs now

alright i just mentioned my view. i don't think someone like dhoni at 40 would have connected most of his ball against rabada even if he was  bowling really trash in comparison to trash bowler like tom curran. Malinga was bad in last stage of his career yet rohit gave him bowl in death overs and he did deliver in 2019 ipl final when he was going 12+ rpo in that match as well.

5 hours ago, badmash said:

After a brutal spanking like that from Pakistan by 10 wickets shouldn’t India look for long term rather then the old rohit sharma? 

Swann picked pant —> https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket-news/graeme-swann-believes-rishabh-pant-should-be-groomed-for-captains-role-in-the-future/

That is what happened with Pakistan every time they got brutally spanked by India in the previous world cups? 

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No disrespect to OP but Pakistani fans bringing that 24th Oct match in each and everything is hilarious. Next time ghar me bacha bhi hoga to they will say 'After a brutal spanking like that from Pakistan by 10 wickets, finally I got a kid'  :cantstop:

Passive trolling.  Pakistan having a good day on a low/slow familiar wickets with their ancient players like Malik/Hafeez  teach us what to do lol.