37 Sri Lankan students arrive in Pakistan for Undergraduate, Postgraduate studies

Deucalion

Students-.jpg

Picture.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Thirty-seven Sri Lankan students, out of a total of 340 students selected for scholarships under the Pak-Sri Lanka Higher Education Cooperation Programme of the Higher Education Commission (HEC), arrived in Pakistan to study at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.

The students reached Pakistan in two separate groups. Besides, 200 more Sri Lankan students have also applied for visas and will join their respective universities in Pakistan soon.

The scholarships are part of the Pakistan-Sri Lanka Higher Education Cooperation Programme

The selected students will pursue their B.S, MS or PhD studies in public sector universities of Pakistan.

Scholarships are offered in all major disciplines, including Medicine, Engineering, Business Studies, Natural Sciences, and Social Sciences, etc.

HEC, in collaboration with Pakistan High Commission Colombo and University Grants Commission (UGC) of Sri Lanka, held the tests in different cities of Sri Lanka. Over 700 students had appeared in written tests from across Sri Lanka.

https://www.bolnews.com/pakistan/2021/12/37-sri-lankan-students-arrive-in-pakistan-for-undergraduate-postgraduate-courses/

4 hours ago, Aiden said:

They will be able to eat beef in public without fear of getting lynched though

I do that in India no one lynched me. Millions of beef eaters in South of the country. I would never imagine Christians can live without fear 9f some crony blasphemy case or burnt alive in Pak though. So yeah no thanks. 

11 hours ago, velu said:

What studies ? :hmmm:

How to suck on lollipops from USA and Saudi and bend over to China at the same time. Such multitaksking and lateral thinking can only be learnt at the great make believe nation of paksitan. These sri lankans are getting their value for money with this education. optional courses include courses on trying to cut Endia by a thousand cuts, bumb bananewala taqniqs. High level courses include moving highly fissile nuclear material in loosely secure trucks dangerously around known militant zones.