PM's Security compromised in Punjab

ravishingravi

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Why do NRI Sikhs hate Modi so much? It seems like he was responsible for '84. Look at this year old music video. Is it a Hindu or OBC thing for them?

Khalistanis in the west are paid for by ISI- their propaganda os being fed to kids and newer generations that Sikhs are superior to Hindus and the resurgent Hindu nation has the ambition to eliminate all sikhs fro India. SIkhs cannot tolerate the fact their superior complex over Hindus ( behen betiyan bachana narrative) and if a nationalistic party who is Pro Hindus, they need burnol because they cant bear to live in the shadow of a Hindu. I live among these sikhs in the UK and i can see the hatred they have for hindus, hindutva and India.

There is a serious national security situation now because NRI khalistanis have gone into overdrive since 2014 to ensure militancy is revived in Punjab and to make Modi an anti Sikh figure. If this BJP gov doesnt clamp down on this sooner or later the second wave of Khalistani militancy will be much worse than 1984.

51 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Khalistanis in the west are paid for by ISI- their propaganda os being fed to kids and newer generations that Sikhs are superior to Hindus and the resurgent Hindu nation has the ambition to eliminate all sikhs fro India. SIkhs cannot tolerate the fact their superior complex over Hindus ( behen betiyan bachana narrative) and if a nationalistic party who is Pro Hindus, they need burnol because they cant bear to live in the shadow of a Hindu. I live among these sikhs in the UK and i can see the hatred they have for hindus, hindutva and India.

There is a serious national security situation now because NRI khalistanis have gone into overdrive since 2014 to ensure militancy is revived in Punjab and to make Modi an anti Sikh figure. If this BJP gov doesnt clamp down on this sooner or later the second wave of Khalistani militancy will be much worse than 1984.

Agree, Calls for Khalistani Refrandom (sic) is becoming more louder from Kandeda and Khaliphornia

Even Jhaduwala (AK) is a tirangiwala, will be chased back to dilli

53 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree, Calls for Khalistani Refrandom (sic) is becoming more louder from Kandeda and Khaliphornia

Even Jhaduwala (AK) is a tirangiwala, will be chased back to dilli

This twitter handle was made in Jan 2022, so only a few days old and already started tweeting khalistani and kashmir propaganda.. these are clearly fake accounts created by Pak ISI or Khalistanis paid for by ISI

15 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This twitter handle was made in Jan 2022, so only a few days old and already started tweeting khalistani and kashmir propaganda.. these are clearly fake accounts created by Pak ISI or Khalistanis paid for by ISI

Forget the handle. Guy talking is a lawyer, Gurpatwant Singh Pannu now a declared terrorist.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/sikhs-for-justices-pannu-among-9-declared-terrorists-107287

2020_7$largeimg_553160269.jpg

Sometimes I feel amazed at idiocy of Indians and advancement of Western Systems vis a vis India.

England carved out a vessel state called Pakistan to ensure that They don’t loose to Russia. Pakistani (ex Indian Hindus) think they are fighting for Islam.

To consolidate their positions English head of Pakistan Army, Emglish head of ISI and Pakistani peoples army under English commander attacked kashmir. Funnily enough, Those English heads and commanders left Pakistan but Pakistanis are still fighting us on Kashmir despite near bankruptcy.

Decades later, English wanted to consolidate their positions against Russia( Bangladesh debacle), ie make Pakistan more secure, so they created Taliban, Afghanistan and Khalistan. I have given up on Pakistanis to ever understand this basic thing but what I don’t understand is how stupid these Khalistanis can become, to think of creating a country called Khalistan. Mother effers can’t even think that a possible Country called Punjab probably has more legs to stand. But somehow no, Its their Khalsa panth that will prevail over evil Hindus when millions of them were raped burnt converted by vessel state Pakistanis in a span of few months.they would have been exterminated as they had no utility from the face of earth had whole Punjab gone to vessel state Pakistan.

Edited by mishra

On 1/8/2022 at 5:09 AM, coffee_rules said:

Forget the handle. Guy talking is a lawyer, Gurpatwant Singh Pannu now a declared terrorist.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/sikhs-for-justices-pannu-among-9-declared-terrorists-107287

And what consequences will it bring? How is he roaming free after being declared as a terrorist? Or is it merely a tag? 

3 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

And what consequences will it bring? How is he roaming free after being declared as a terrorist? Or is it merely a tag? 

I don’t believe for one second RAW doesn’t have the capability to pick him up or even kill him in the US.. but I think the Modi government wants to let him spread his the so Indians can continue to see the external threats we face as a nation.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Who is Priyanka Vadra to be briefed about the PM skewrity lapses of the Punjab Government ? What constitutional authority does she have? Was he reporting how he failed in taking out the target? BJP leaders are all over this gaffe

Everyone knows that Priyanka and Sonia are the Madams of the party that make all decisions for Congress ruled states- this phony family dynasty democracy which people are getting is not fair and goes against the ethos of the constitution.

This Gandhi-Nehru-Vadra is a curse on this nation and must be banished to insignificance at once if we have any prospects of developing as a nation

Everyone knows that Priyanka and Sonia are the Madams of the party that make all decisions for Congress ruled states- this phony family dynasty democracy which people are getting is not fair and goes against the ethos of the constitution.

This Gandhi-Nehru-Vadra is a curse on this nation and must be banished to insignificance at once if we have any prospects of developing as a nation
We need them...as long as they are there BJP is safe.Another thing I would welcome is for owaisi to get stronger.

5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I am not questioning Channi reporting to Priyanka on party matter, But why brief her on official government affairs? It is like CM Bommai briefing Nadda over an assembly bill! She has no constitutional responsibility in this matter of the government.