Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

16 minutes ago, First class said:

Looters and thieves are back to rule Pakistan and to restart their family business which they have been running for last 35 years and was interrupted by a brave man for about 3.5 years . He is not going anywhere , will be back with a bang, Patwaris can celebrate for few months but elections will be held , sooner or later. Even with the Patwari-based corrupt machinery run by now soon to be the corrupt government , Khan will be hard to stop. 

Mehnat apni hogi.... Pehchaan kabhi na bhoolo.....

3 hours ago, First class said:

Looters and thieves are back to rule Pakistan and to restart their family business which they have been running for last 35 years and was interrupted by a brave man for about 3.5 years . He is not going anywhere , will be back with a bang, Patwaris can celebrate for few months but elections will be held , sooner or later. Even with the Patwari-based corrupt machinery run by now soon to be the corrupt government , Khan will be hard to stop. 

CCommiserations Paaji

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Dont know much, about himthought this was phunny 

He seems to have declared war on mics

This guy is the most corrupt politician in history of Pakistan , has been the PM of Punjab for decades and if Pakistan as a country deteriorated over last 30 years or so, on all fronts , him and his family is to be blamed . He is the face of Sharif crime family . His special talent is rigging in polls and trading of politicians but he pays them well. 

This is time, he will be the PM and his  convicted criminal son will be the CM of Punjab , just to keep all the looted money in the family . 

Edited by First class

3 hours ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

I don’t get this whole NCM logic, how can you be voted out if you have significant public support? Tbh this makes little sense to me

I think you are falling into trap that opposition is being bought. Its standard lie of Imran with innocent face. As if Allah has made him to serve Pakistan and every one else is a theif.

Fact is,  If anyone was following Pakistan politics, he should know that he lost his support and should have been ousted by July 2021. Afghanistan evacuation delayed it as PakMil and opposition didn’t wanted a turmoil coinciding with Taliban takeover of Afghanistan 

13 hours ago, First class said:

Commiserations but look at this way. They have taken over at worst possible time and all the anger will be directed at them in 1 years. Maybe messiah still has a good chance.  

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Commiserations but look at this way. They have taken over at worst possible time and all the anger will be directed at them in 1 years. Maybe messiah still has a good chance.  

They had no other optipn because imran had given voting rights to overseas and woth some important appointments coming up, he could have easily made next elections controversial.

51 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

They had no other optipn because imran had given voting rights to overseas and woth some important appointments coming up, he could have easily made next elections controversial.

In my honest view, unless his political career is ended, he will be back next election. Average age of Pak is 23. Most of folks are gullible emotional and uneducated. He is ramping up on emotion and religion cause he knows next govt has to take all the tough decisions he avoided. Plus PPP and PML N are two seperate parties. So I am not sure how they work together. 

I sense that IK could come back. 

5 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

In my honest view, unless his political career is ended, he will be back next election. Average age of Pak is 23. Most of folks are gullible emotional and uneducated. He is ramping up on emotion and religion cause he knows next govt has to take all the tough decisions he avoided. Plus PPP and PML N are two seperate parties. So I am not sure how they work together. 

I sense that IK could come back. 

He is hated in punjab where pmln ticket is at an all time high with pathetic buzdar regime. 

You need punjab to form federal govt. If SS can stabalize the economy a bit - PMLN will forn govt again in punjab and hence federal.

You also have to look at bigger picture, IK is not a statesman, he has becone personal with his own MNAs even by labelling them as traitors, saying their daughters wont get married etc. Such a person cannot survive in politics. 

I also see that his name will be placed in ECL, this "foreign conspiracy" will also be exposed for good, and foreign funding will be final nail in IK's coffin

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

He is hated in punjab where pmln ticket is at an all time high with pathetic buzdar regime. 

You need punjab to form federal govt. If SS can stabalize the economy a bit - PMLN will forn govt again in punjab and hence federal.

You also have to look at bigger picture, IK is not a statesman, he has becone personal with his own MNAs even by labelling them as traitors, saying their daughters wont get married etc. Such a person cannot survive in politics. 

I also see that his name will be placed in ECL, this "foreign conspiracy" will also be exposed for good, and foreign funding will be final nail in IK's coffin

That’s a good point. Btw I think Najam Sethi has been spot on this issue. 

Edited by ravishingravi

Oh no what happened to the leader of Ummuh and riyasat-e-pudina ? Flushed away down the toilet by peasant Bajwa? :((

Now who will rule the caliphate when Turkish and jaanbaaz paxtani mard-e-chowmins eventually conquer the lands from Cyprus to Myanmar? :nervous:

Edited by Norman