Why change the caught dismissal law MCC?

35 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

What if catch is dropped? Batsmen will have to run anyway whether catch is taken or dropped.

Correct. That's why the new rule helps since you don't have to factor into account who crossed whom. You just keep running for as many runs as possible hoping the catch is dropped. If it is, then you get maximum runs possible. If it is not, the next striker is in the same place anyways.

1 hour ago, Texan said:

I wonder when DRS will be made real-time. US Open last year eliminated line judges and had DRS make line calls realtime. And they had actually used this technology from the one developed for cricket. 

ICC will start working on AI umpire within the stumps in 2040 and it will be ready by 2080 if London & Mumbai aren't under water. 

1 hour ago, Texan said:

I wonder when DRS will be made real-time. US Open last year eliminated line judges and had DRS make line calls realtime. And they had actually used this technology from the one developed for cricket. 

I think they already have the automatic decisions for overstepping no-balls. But it is hard to implement for LBWs though.
Firstly, there is a grey area (or 50-50) decision of "Umpires call" and that cannot be removed. Otherwise, technology can make some dodgy looking decisions because there will be some input parameters that are not accurate (for the pitch condition, weather at that time etc.).

Another thing about wide i want to see is many a times wide is given although it brushes batsmans pads. There should be ultra edge which definitely should be used to see if it did brush or if it didnt. Every run is valuable in t20.. and every run saved..