"Accidental" missile launch lands in Pakistan

sandeep

small part of me thinks there's more to this than meets the eye.  I mean, how incompetent do you have to be, across multiple people, to have an accidental missile strike. 

Regardless, Indian government needs to right away offer generous compensation for the property damage.  Should have been done already, but still not too late.  

23 minutes ago, sandeep said:

small part of me thinks there's more to this than meets the eye.  I mean, how incompetent do you have to be, across multiple people, to have an accidental missile strike. 

Regardless, Indian government needs to right away offer generous compensation for the property damage.  Should have been done already, but still not too late.  

It could also have been an exercise to test the defenses of Bakis

Brahmos is a guided missile - its path, trajectory everything is maneuverable and controllable. 

This was a real time “ test “ to check defensive SOPs across the LOC. 

When it crossed the LOC, it can identify enemy assets and electronics that are tracking it as a SOP, and relay that information back. 

That’s exactly what was done. 

Mission accomplished. 

I am more shocked that Pakistani Air defenses captured its entire flight path...  This is serious stuff & heads need to roll at IAF.  

We were surprised by their AWACS on 27 feb 2019 as well.  After that IAF had to place an order for Israeli AWACS.

Now I do know that lot of Chini maal has been supplied recently & Pakistan did had american air defense systems since 2000's. 

Some serious introspection is needed in IAF... A Cheetah Helicopter crashed today as well.  OSINT guys were claiming IAF shot its own again. 

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

IAF has been guilty before as well.  Recall the events after Balakot strike.  If not for Abhinandan & co's bravery a military installment in Rajouri was set to be bombed. 

And then this happened 

NEW DELHI -- India’s air force said Friday it accidently shot down one of its own helicopters as it engaged Pakistani fighter planes in an aerial confrontation in Indian-controlled Kashmir in February.

Air Chief Rakesh Singh Bhaduria said “it was a big mistake.”

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/indias-air-force-shot-helicopter-66055441

30 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I am more shocked that Pakistani Air defenses captured its entire flight path...  This is serious stuff & heads need to roll at IAF.  

Common man don’t exaggerate stuff here

There are open source platforms like flight radar that track the paths of both military and civil aircrafts. You think Pakistan would not have a decent 4G radar to track projectiles coming from across the LOC. 

https://www.flightradar24.com/47.75,-122.25/6

This was to test Paks SOPs and gather intelligence and it was a successful mission. 
You cannot make a mistake with a highly guided and maneuverable missile unless you go on a break after launching it. 

19 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Common man don’t exaggerate stuff here

There are open source platforms like flight radar that track the paths of both military and civil aircrafts. You think Pakistan would not have a decent 4G radar to track projectiles coming from across the LOC. 

https://www.flightradar24.com/47.75,-122.25/6

This was to test Paks SOPs and gather intelligence and it was a successful mission. 
You cannot make a mistake with a highly guided and maneuverable missile unless you go on a break after launching it. 

You maybe right but there may be other reasons as well.  The impact doesn't look like missile had no payload.