Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

SRH Thread - The Most exciting team of IPL 2022

Recommended Posts

A side thats picked players for roles and wow they have picked so many exciting talents. Many of them may lack in experience so the team may not fully fire but this will be the most exciting team to watch in next few yrs of IPL. 

If youngsters respond to pressure they cud be the Rajasthan royals of the 1st season

 

Murali has confirmed this batting order 

 

  1. Abhishek Sharma- Anyone seen him play in PP in domestic wud know what he can do 
  2. Kane williamson - Great captain, floater, Anchor and one the of underrated t20 batsman in world . 
  3. Markram - Another anchor who has great potential to be a beast, he ll be in his peak in next few yrs+ can bowl handy off spin
  4. Rahul tripathi- One of the best spin smasher in domestic
  5. Pooran- Wk and very very destructive
  6. Samad - Have raved about him enough, next best power hitter in country after pandya 
  7. Romario- Next andre russell Acc to me 
  8. Sundar- 
  9. Nattu - cant wait to see him back n be effective with yorkers
  10. Kartik Tyagi - great head on the shoulder 
  11. Umran malik- Pace like fire
  12. Bhuvi - not a fan but if he hits his stride he was the best t20 bowler after Bumrah 
  13. Jenson - Another exciting upcoming all rounder

 

They are missing on quality wrist spin but too much to like about this team

 

@maniac- SRH supporter 

 

Great captain in williamson and coaching staff having- lara, steyn, murali , Badani n Moody .........hope they bring the best out of this young team

 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Link to post
Share on other sites

SRH has many good upcoming players like Umran (expecting him to play for Ind soon), Tyagi, Samad, & Sundar, along with Natrajan if he is back to bowling like he did before. Add Pooran and KW as captain to the mix. So if they are playing well, would certainly be a good team to watch. 

Edited by zen
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

A side thats picked players for roles and wow they have picked so many exciting talents. Many of them may lack in experience so the team may not fully fire but this will be the most exciting team to watch in next few yrs of IPL. 

If youngsters respond to pressure they cud be the Rajasthan royals of the 1st season

 

Murali has confirmed this batting order 

 

  1. Abhishek Sharma- Anyone seen him play in PP in domestic wud know what he can do 
  2. Kane williamson - Great captain, floater, Anchor and one the of underrated t20 batsman in world . 
  3. Markram - Another anchor who has great potential to be a beast, he ll be in his peak in next few yrs+ can bowl handy off spin
  4. Rahul tripathi- One of the best spin smasher in domestic
  5. Pooran- Wk and very very destructive
  6. Samad - Have raved about him enough, next best power hitter in country after pandya 
  7. Romario- Next andre russell Acc to me 
  8. Sundar- 
  9. Nattu - cant wait to see him back n be effective with yorkers
  10. Kartik Tyagi - great head on the shoulder 
  11. Umran malik- Pace like fire
  12. Bhuvi - not a fan but if he hits his stride he was the best t20 bowler after Bumrah 
  13. Jenson - Another exciting upcoming all rounder

 

They are missing on quality wrist spin but too much to like about this team

 

@maniac- SRH supporter 

 

Great captain in williamson and coaching staff having- lara, steyn, murali , Badani n Moody .........hope they bring the best out of this young team

 

Feeling enthused about SRH again after reading this post! Looking forward to exciting cricket from them this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Big hopes from SRH this season, after a ordinary first half in the auction they assembled a solid squad eventually 

curb your hopes they are still an inexperienced bunch , i expect them to make a lot of mistakes like RR did in last many yrs with many inexperienced players . Even exciting foreign players like shepard n jensen are inexperieced 

Its a team that shud be progressed for next few yrs 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

curb your hopes they are still an inexperienced bunch , i expect them to make a lot of mistakes like RR did in last many yrs with many inexperienced players . Even exciting foreign players like shepard n jensen are inexperieced 

Its a team that shud be progressed for next few yrs 

I think they are outside chance of top 4 shot if Williamson, Bhuvi, Markram & Sundar are consistent. Others are mavericks, who can be all potential match winners 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Umran, Tyagi, Samad, Abhishek that sounds very exciting on paper.

 

at some point exciting talents need to perform.  Hopefully they live up to the expectations.
 

This will either be a huge letdown or super exciting. No middle ground.

 

talent and potential won’t take you too far case in point: Sanju Samson etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2022 at 9:12 PM, Lord said:

I hope they back Umran and Tyagi rather than Bhuvi and even Nattu

Reverse will happen with slow low pitches very early on offer because of very less number of venues

Pitches will get worse quite early in the season no way they going to drop legendary knuckler Boobie and co.

Edited by Suhaan
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2022 at 10:18 PM, zen said:

SRH has many good upcoming players like Umran (expecting him to play for Ind soon), Tyagi, Samad, & Sundar, along with Natrajan if he is back to bowling like he did before. Add Pooran and KW as captain to the mix. So if they are playing well, would certainly be a good team to watch. 

Do not ignore Jansen . Fine prospect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...