New talent “eye test” exam

maniac

Badoni- i havent seen enough of him, but whatever i did worth investing in by any franchise as he has solid temprament 

Observation-

When he came in he made a soft push n got 2 runs, hve seen very few youngsters do that. They all try to hit kitchen sink out of the park n get frustated when they cant. Then that sweep to dube was a special shot

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Badoni- i havent seen enough of him, but whatever i did worth investing in by any franchise as he has solid temprament 

Observation-

When he came in he made a soft push n got 2 runs, hve seen very few youngsters do that. They all try to hit kitchen sink out of the park n get frustated when they cant. Then that sweep to dube was a special shot

yes the calmness

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Observation-

That guy has brains and temperament.

17 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This point about Badoni has impressed me a lot.

badoni again what calmness

• missed 1st ball, pressure was on........but didnt loose his head
  • mid off was up and he targetted that, many wud have tried to play a hoick (remeber bangaldesh players in 2016 Wc t20) 

not even once he has looked messed up in pressure game

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

18 hours ago, Rantzz said:

@maniac cricket acumen: D grade

19 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ok

Bumped him to B. However some things cricket wise don’t pass the eye test. Still something missing. Will re assess after 2 years.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

and someone so mediocre like SRK did :thinking:

SRK is not making his debut, he has years of performances in domestics under his belt.

had some decent cameos in IPl before

cancel domestics and start picking from IPL then.

i look at a players presence. SRK has that. He will not become a Sachin/Rohit/Kohli or even Yuvraj/Dhoni but he can hit Yusuf Pathan levels.