How do you rate SKY’s ability to finish games?

maniac

He is in the form of his life and looks like a million bucks the way he middles everything.

Plays positive cricket in any situation.

however just my observation but I have seen him throw it away before the finish line on many occasions. 

i know he has that famous main hoon na innings and probably 1-2 here and there. The problem is he bats at a very critical 4-5 position in T20 and you should be able to finish a lot more games.

I think while he is definitely a refreshing change from Thala- Jadhav type players, he plays only one way high risk cricket at times.

3 hours ago, DarkProfile said:

Was watching the match's highlights. The man triggered two run-outs: Tilak and Pollard. Match ka mujrim in my eyes.

The Pollard runout was disastrous. It killed MI's chances. One run out is understandable but 2 is too many.

As of now he is the best we  got.

Looks in total comfort playing against any bowler. 

But definitely you can't expect him to be as good as Kohli 2016, he might not be a finisher, but still the best t20 batter in Ind as of now. 

6 hours ago, DarkProfile said:

Was watching the match's highlights. The man triggered two run-outs: Tilak and Pollard. Match ka mujrim in my eyes.

Both runouts, those batsmen were responsible, not Sky. Pollard was jogging like in the park. Tilak ran when ball was straight to the fielder.

Two things 

1. Finishing is the hardest job so success rate wud always be low. Ppl remember dhoni finishes but forget how many he didnt. Hate when after every games knivws are out for sky or  like pandya , samad, parag . Even many many of yuvraj knock ended on wrong side. 

2. When ur loosing wkts from other end u have no choice left other then to just hit. When ur try to hit every ball some will not come off , samne wala khelna aaya hai time pass krne nhin. Eg last game DK situation. 

3 hours ago, Adamant said:

Needs to watch and learn from Kohli's t20i career. 

Stupidest example .

Kohli bats at 3 and has all the time in the world to get his eye in and most of time has batsman left at other end. If kohli wud have batted 5-7 , he wudnt have been virat kohli. 

23 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Stupidest example .

Kohli bats at 3 and has all the time in the world to get his eye in and most of time has batsman left at other end. If kohli wud have batted 5-7 , he wudnt have been virat kohli. 

maybe SKY needs to bat at 3-4 given hes the best we have currently.