Lal Singh Chaddha trailer. Ur views?

maniac

8 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Arjun Kapoor feels that Bollywood has kept quiet too long against the common audience boycotting their film and the industry needs to come together to take action as their silence has been perceived as a weakness...

HAHAH this ghatiya actor's films will never be boycotted because they are that bad no body wants to see them anyway- but it shows the entitled nature within these nepotism spawns and they feel they audience should kiss their shoes regardless whatever tatti they come out with.. his career is now finished with his statement

IMG-20220819-WA0013.jpg

On 8/15/2022 at 2:41 PM, Mariyam said:

Paramount is distributing this movie internationally. This is in return of remake rights. The producers get nothing from 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Bollywood movies are flops only because people don’t have money to spend as they are buying Panner with GST. 

No wonder Dobaara is a flop , logon ke paas usse Ek baar dekhne ke liye bhi paise nahin hain 

Koi waqar Younis ko bhi ban karwao star sports ki commentary team se. He insulted Hindus last time 

13 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Arjun Kapoor feels that Bollywood has kept quiet too long against the common audience boycotting their film and the industry needs to come together to take action as their silence has been perceived as a weakness...

HAHAH this ghatiya actor's films will never be boycotted because they are that bad no body wants to see them anyway- but it shows the entitled nature within these nepotism spawns and they feel they audience should kiss their shoes regardless whatever tatti they come out with.. his career is now finished with his statement

Arjun kapoor is the weakest kapoor on the market...

Needs to keep his mouth shut.

Recast himself as Ott hero Rajkumar Rao.

Imo given recent boycott spate, bollywoodias need to a) reduce their astronomical salaries to reduce cost b) sell movies to ott to cover cost of production before releasing in cinema.

They are currently out of favour. Regroup and come back in a few years when/if the tide turns. Be humble in the interim.

6 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Arjun kapoor is the weakest kapoor on the market...

Needs to keep his mouth shut.

Recast himself as Ott hero Rajkumar Rao.

Imo given recent boycott spate, bollywoodias need to a) reduce their astronomical salaries to reduce cost b) sell movies to ott to cover cost of production before releasing in cinema.

They are currently out of favour. Regroup and come back in a few years when/if the tide turns. Be humble in the interim.

Why are you insulting Raj Kumar Rao??

My dog on diarrhoea can do better acting than Arjun Kapoor- its like comparing Jhanvi Kapoor with Vidya Balan when it comes to acting

Also gone are they days where OTT platforms will pay astronomical sums for the rights before the film released in cinemas.. given the poor performance of EVERY hindi film, they will decide the purchase price only after seeing the Box office performances.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Why are you insulting Raj Kumar Rao??

My dog on diarrhoea can do better acting than Arjun Kapoor- its like comparing Jhanvi Kapoor with Vidya Balan when it comes to acting

Also gone are they days where OTT platforms will pay astronomical sums for the rights before the film released in cinemas.. given the poor performance of EVERY hindi film, they will decide the purchase price only after seeing the Box office performances.

Yes I heard that Netflix deal for LSC failed as they refused to pay anything over 50 Crore INR. 

Bhuj, Laxmii etc had 110 crore deal on OTT but now the amount is coming down.

Anurag Kashyap too had the same business model. Make anything in 40-50 crore and sell it to OTT for 50-60 crore but now that seems difficult.

Budgets need to come down for Bollywood. Max budget needs to be 30 crore. But this involves heros taking a cut in salaries. I read somewhere as a % of the budget bollywood "stars" were commanding an astronomical figure.  The spot boys cinemotagraphers etc dont make much.

Even is lsc was well made, tell me why would you leave the comfert of your home and watch it in a cinema when all you have to do is watch it at home? I know many in mumbai who dont like leaving home unless they have to. They have decorated their homes amazingly and just live in the cacoon of their own housing complexes.

Films like RRR involve grand effects which makes compelling cinema expirience. 

Globally cineworld has entered bankrupcy cause many must find it easier to wait and watch it on ott. 

The model of cinema which we knew pre covid is bust. Ott too is facing issues of its own. So we are left in a neither here nor there situation.

The #boycottLSC twitter trolls are a lot like the Afghan Mujahidden in their bombast.

Afghan Mujahiddeen: " We broke up the Soviet Union"  This is a victory of Allah over Communism. Bring on the next super power.

Twitter veers: "We caused LSC to bomb at the BO". We are saving India from Bollywood!

Truth is, movies flop. Times change. Thugs of Hindostan managed a flop w/o a boycott campaign on twitter!.

On 8/16/2022 at 5:18 PM, coffee_rules said:

It was also a counter to American policy of funding manpower for unnecessary wars. Against Project 100,000 or McNamara’s folly. They started recruiting low IQ, low income  people to be slaughtered in initial advances in wars.

Indian Army never had such policies and they recruit able-bodied men and metric pass with 45% marks. 

I maybe misunderestimating them yankees, but isnt that basically 90% of the USA?

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The #boycottLSC twitter trolls are a lot like the Afghan Mujahidden in their bombast.

Afghan Mujahiddeen: " We broke up the Soviet Union"  This is a victory of Allah over Communism. Bring on the next super power.

Twitter veers: "We caused LSC to bomb at the BO". We are saving India from Bollywood!

Truth is, movies flop. Times change. Thugs of Hindostan managed a flop w/o a boycott campaign on twitter!.

Actually boycott nrws was good publicity stunt. First time I heard the name of movie was by simultaneous headlines on various MSM online as “ Ammir Khan request people to watch LSC after twitter boycott”

Is this an attempt by the film makers to thwart Delhi Files ( Based on Anti Sikh Genocide 1984) the same way they did for Kashmir Files with Shikara which was filled with whitewashing the true cause and perpetrators of the KP 1990 Genocide to change the narrative?

Based on the Director Ali Abbas Zaffar and his Pak Loving movies like Tiger Zinda hai where ISI and RAW were Bhai Bhai. I have a feeling that Jogi is going to show the perpetrators in Delhi basing their actions of killings due to religious reasons as opposed to the REAL reason of Congress leaders paying UP/Bihari gunde money and alcohol to take revenge on the Sikhs. I am sure they will paint Delhi hindus in bad light and as Sikh Haters rather than people who lived like families together for generations and who had no reason to commit killings.

On 8/23/2022 at 11:02 PM, Mariyam said:

I maybe misunderestimating them yankees, but isnt that basically 90% of the USA?

That's not too far from the truth. The American army has recruiters canvasing schools in low income neighborhoods to attract kids into the military. They prey upon economically weak, uninformed young men, who are perfect cannon fodder in for profit wars by USA Inc.