BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Muslims not only have street power ,but even their normal ones are quite radicalized, there is not much apathy among them when it comes to opposing criticism of Islam and also there are a lot of Islamic countries who support and sympathise with them ,some of whom are quite rich with high hdi .

Liberals are also using them as their foot soldiers,I was watching CNBC Indonesia ,who were raking it up .So  you need to pull back and give them what they want ,ie any criticism of Islam would be dealt according to the sharia, maybe that will calm them down.

Street power + favorable ecosystem..  This is what makes the difference.  A Rana Ayyub article in Washington post is enough to ruffle the feathers in South block.  Al jazeera was silent Y'day after what happened.  Indian govt is light years behind in this warfare & we will continue to suffer. 

The cleric in J&K's Bhaderwah is still roaming free after the hate speech.  Police were beaten up Y'day when they tried to get a hold of him.  Administration has backed off & curfew is imposed.  This is top of the shelf stuff imo.  

Nupur-Ummah-Foul.gif

The gulf states are just in it to leverage this self-inflicted diplomatic incident to renegotiate better terms in the hundreds of MoUs it has signed with Indian govt. entities and businesses.

Our local co-religionists woke up once they saw the Arabs issuing statements and decide to organise Friday Flash Mobs - the prayer leader gives them a pre-show pep-talk and the local "bhai" promises biriyani - Friday is when their desired audience of arab civilians are at home sitting idly flipping channels or scrolling feeds. By saturday the boys will be busy spamming those arab smartphones with appeals in the name of Md. and Islam to donate liberally for the medical and legal expenses of the brave warriors who have bled for our "beloved md."  ... Dinars and Rials for the "bhai" and the mosque dude and charas, meow, attan-button-shutton for the bachcha log. Net net it's all about the Profit! 

18 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Yeah need to back off ,you can see liberals don't challenge them because they know it won't work. Hindus need to learn to live around them instead instigating them.

How do you expect them to do? Bend and crawl into a hole.

We already live in the Islamic Republic of India, where Beheading Blasphemy law is Justified and narrated as a peaceful protest for insulting Nabi Sahab 

24 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Hindus have to form their own communities ,I am not saying live in ghettos but develop connections among themselves.Form sports or entertainment clubs ,of course online as well. First develop these relationships with different people with similar mindset,instead of wasting time inciting Muslims.

These protests are not organic. They are organized and cover fire by political parties and NGOs. I think Hindus are doing ok,  just keep harping on demography being destiny. We need to strengthen RSS, Dal and castes who will fight against Such radical call by extremists  

17 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Rss etc are too big to care about average people and on your own no amount of demography will save you. I don't why they need to incite Muslims,I think they deserve what they are getting.

Who’s they? I see inciting on both sides more from Muslims side with back from celebrity journalists and intellectuals. Hindus are just retaliating since 2014. This Nupur saga was also after the shivling insults by Saba, Mahua and a whole lot of liberals Muslims mocking Babaji and Gyanvapi. 

@Trichromatic Hindus should be talking about hinduism instead of trying make Islam and other religions in bad light. they need to say that i don't care what mughals did or how they were, this place is important to us. this temple is important to us. and irrespective of who did what, we have to get it back.  Hindus shouldn't try to argue against other faith. always try to show what's important for your faith and how important is it for you and to what extent you can go to achieve that. if you try to say mera religious figures me faults hain to tumhare me bhi hai then it won't work. Make hinduism non-negotiable, Instead of jumping within boundaries of other religions. same mistake was done by nupur sharma. never try to argue against other faiths officially. Hindutva groups are busy showing others bad When victim mentality is sold most. 

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Hindus should keep quite instead blabbering back to them .Dont you see the liberals and their backers the West wants this to happen .They are facilitating it and Hindus fall right into the trap.

So, no Gyanvapi or Mathura, just try not to upset Muslims and liberals. Bend down and look at only developing 

7 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Hindus should keep quite instead blabbering back to them .Dont you see the liberals and their backers the West wants this to happen .They are facilitating it and Hindus fall right into the trap.

In my opinion, it is a wrong idea. 

Liberals are not MONSTERS as they are painted by right wing. 

But the problem lies in the present approach of BJP.

I have been mentioning for a long time that Bajrang Dal, RSS etc. are having Rigid policies, and they targeting Muslims community as a WHOLE, which is a mistake. This will automatically push moderate Muslims and also Liberals in the camp of extremist Muslims. 

Instead of Muslim community, Islam and its unjust practices should be targeted. And Liberals will be standing along with BJP in this matter. 

In simple words, BJP should be not be rigid, but flexible enough to attract Liberals and even moderate Muslims. 

Targeting Mughuls is also not beneficial, but target Islam and Islamic Sharia directly. 

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

@Trichromatic Hindus should be talking about hinduism instead of trying make Islam and other religions in bad light. 

Hindus shouldn't try to argue against other faith. 

if you try to say mera religious figures me faults hain to tumhare me bhi hai then it won't work.

I totally disagree. 

Islam and Islamic Sharia have horrible faults in it, and it is a religion which is at top when it comes to ruining humanity. It is the biggest mission to make these faults visible to the masses. And it is impossible to achieve this task without doing direct criticism of Islam. 

Muslims are the master of doing false propaganda. They are the masters of presenting their religion as the best and free of any faults. You cannot beat them in this field. If you stop criticizing Islam, then you have already lost the game. 

Muslims are the most brainwashed creatures on the planet earth at moment. And they are fully able to transfer their brainwashing upon others through their preaching. 

Therefore, if you are giving Muslims the right to "preach" their religion, then you can counter them only when you also get the full right to "criticize" them. 

What the world is missing, is the full right to "criticize" Islam. Muslim states are not allowing even a slightest criticism of Islam. Only if they allow it, then millions of Muslims will leave Islam on the spot. 

I am an ex-Muslim and I know exactly that Islam is very fragile against criticism, and it could not stand against it. 

=======

Problem is, Christians and Jews and Hindus have a problem. When they criticize Islam, then Muslims also criticize their religions. And this is the point where Christians/Jews/Hindus fail to get full advantage of criticism against Islam. 

While non-religionism (/Atheism) is different. 

In my opinion, modern non-religionism is showing the potential of bearing all the counter criticism from Muslims and still winning the war against Islam. 

That is why, millions of Muslims are automatically leaving Islam, and becoming atheists/agnostics. 

That is why Muslim community and Mullahs are extremely afraid of non-religionism/atheism at moment. They never felt such fear against Christianity/Judaism/Hinduism. 

Look at Zakir Naik, and how he is afraid of non-religiousism/Atheism

It may take 20 years, or 50 years, or 100 years, but surely the modern atheism/agnosticism has already defeated Islam. In one way or another, we have already won this war on the level of arguments. 

What we need is only the full right to criticize Islam, as Muslims have got the full right to preach their religion. 

At moment, level of criticism of Islam is very low as compared to the of preaching of Islam. Muslim families (even in the West) are not allowing to reach the full criticism of Islam to their children. 

How to bring VHP & Bajrang dal back should be core agenda.  This is the weakest I have ever seen Hindus look like in my life. 

Muslims with their population rapidly increasing will become more & more bolder.  They never needed to become a majority.  Even if they peak at 35-40%...  That's it I think. 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Uddhav Thackeray's take on this issue.

Couple of Comments in this video.

"Mr Uddhav Thackeray is right, BJP has created this problem, they have no control over their functionaries, they in fact indirectly encouraging fringe elements to defame other religions. BJP is responsible for all this mess, why the country should apologise to the world."

"I feel pity for these IT cells of BJP. Their Eye cells have damaged to such an Unsalvageable stage due to living in pitch dark night for years that their Cornea can't bear the truth in day light. They have become a permanent nocturnal species."

Uddhav has started to copy Kejriwal on Kashmir.  Knows it is weak link of BJP. 

Sadly the main opposition party Congress is silent.  Guess they realize they too have many skeletons in the closet to take on BJP full throttle. 

"Mr Uddhav Thackeray is right, BJP has created this problem, they have no control over their functionaries, they in fact indirectly encouraging fringe elements to defame other religions. BJP is responsible for all this mess, why the country should apologise to the world."

"I feel pity for these IT cells of BJP. Their Eye cells have damaged to such an Unsalvageable stage due to living in pitch dark night for years that their Cornea can't bear the truth in day light. They have become a permanent nocturnal species."

Absolutely agree with uddhavji! Fuk Bjp.

I hope you don't sing FOE in future. Because before Nupur Sharma said anything about prophet, people from the other side were already abusing Hindu gods and when police start filing FIR on those people, don't cry foul. 

She is saying it was started by BjP spoke. No, she herself did it first by mocking shivling much before Nupur Sharma said anything on prophet. And Nupur only mentioned facts from the hadiths. She didn't say anything that is not known universally. Ab to police ne in sab par bhi FIR kar di hai ab inko freedom of expression yaad aayega. Now they will play victim card. 

20220612_134735.jpg

Edited by rkt.india

5 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

If they are 25% then why dont these Islamic countries give up on Islam and become secular states .Dont know if even Usa or India have that many atheists.Atheism and secularism has failed miserably in Muslim countries ,though liberalism is on the rise  but at a very slow pace.You could argue even Muslim Brotherhood is liberal compared to the wahabbis.

5 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

And look at these channels ,so few views and subscribers and most of the comments are from Islamophobic hindus or Christians ,and then compare them with pro islamic channels.

It is not 25% everywhere, but it changes in every state. 

Iran has about 25% ex-Muslims (or even more). 

In Arabic countries, Tunisia and other North African Muslim countries are seeing rise in ex-Muslims. but still is low enough and cannot challenge the Muslim majority and the fanatic Mullahs there. 

In America, it is indeed close to 25%. But UK, Europe and Canada are far behind in this case. 

In Pakistan and Bangladesh, it is extremely low. Especially, Pakistanis are the worst (among all Muslim nations) in this case and they very strongly stick to their religion. 

Ex-Muslims could not come to social media and challenge Islam/Muslims openly, while they will then be traced and killed. Even their own family members will kill them. I know people who are more afraid of their own family than outsiders, as they could be caught at home more easily than outside. They are leading a very tough and miserable life, full of fear for 24 hours. We (i.e. Pakistani atheists) even don't trust each other, while a lot of extremist Muslims pose as atheists on the social media and try to spy us. 

In simple words, the movement has already begun, but it is still in its infancy. It will take time to mature and organize. 

In fact, the start of such a movement at its own is itself a wonder. The fact is, no one preached for atheism/agnosticism in Islamic countries, but it was born itself, and it successfully started breaking the ranks of Islamic society. 

21 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Street power of peacefuls is commendable & a harsh lesson to Hindus.  Learn from others & evolve otherwise u deserve to perish. 

Curbing VHP & Bajrang dal was treacherous move by BJP as I said earlier.  Street power is simply not there.   A lesson to Hindus in this thread & all masterstroke lovers.

Typically Hindu post. Always looking for somebody else to do the work and actions, never themselves. VHP % Bajrang Dal cannot do all.

The rioters are your common Muslims, the every-day people. Thus, it is about the average Hindu to battle it out on their own every single day. Just voting on the election day, will not mean the end of duty.