BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

9 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

if you want to kill off your only habitable planet faster than go ahead and use ethanol.Brazil is clearing the whole of its Amazon forests  to plant sugarcane to produce ethanol which is worse than fpssil fuels for climate change.

On the contrary I hear ministers saying it is a cleaner fuel than petrol (significantly less carbon monoxide) and is not just made from sugarcane crop but from several other sources... Though will admit, I am yet to study in detail...

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Quoting from theWire, Caravan, NDTV is not fair&balanced biased.

NCRB stats are also fake, is it? Highlighting caste issues in the country is not UC hatred and I need not hide behind anonymity like you. Infact I do speak about it regularly in India and also in the country I live in. 

Good rule of thumb to anyone posting here, just think if you can copy paste and speak your posts in public, in the country you are living in. If you are scared or embarrassed, that is a sign that your ideology is wrong. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Well did they stop selling crude oil to France? No, then you know where the *ing hypocrites stand on this :om:

13 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

if you want to kill off your only habitable planet faster than go ahead and use ethanol.Brazil is clearing the whole of its Amazon forests  to plant sugarcane to produce ethanol which is worse than fpssil fuels for climate change.

So is natural gas, EV's & basically anything else these days! Till we get fusion working it's all smoke & mirrors any way :hitler:

5 minutes ago, ash said:

NCRB stats are also fake, is it? Highlighting caste issues in the country is not UC hatred and I need not hide behind anonymity like you. Infact I do speak about it regularly in India and also in the country I live in. 

Good rule of thumb to anyone posting here, just think if you can copy paste and speak your posts in public, in the country you are living in. If you are scared or embarrassed, that is a sign that your ideology is wrong. 

Stop your virtue signaling. You are no noble, fenku can type anything on Internet. I stand by every thing I post here . For you opposing views you don’t agree , you call it hatred. Will stop responding to your dishonest opinions 

"Along with foreign exchange savings to the tune of $261 billion, Brazil’s ethanol program has also avoided more than 1.34 billion tons of CO2 equivalent emissions, leading to a 50 per cent reduction in air pollution and improved public health in major cities like São Paulo."

https://energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/oil-and-gas/brazils-ethanol-journey-from-a-fuel-of-the-future-to-the-future-of-fuel/90941877

@cowboysfan

5 minutes ago, Clarke said:

What was this "hate speech" btw ? Can someone share in indirect terms ? I caught this late and can't find anything besides the events that followed. 

Posted in the Zoobear video in the OP. She got instigated by insults to Shiva and retaliated with taunts saying even she can say Mohd had nuptials with a 9 year old girl. Some of the hadiths claim this as a fact. Asking resident Islamic scholar @Alam_dar

Edited by coffee_rules

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Stop your virtue signaling. You are no noble, fenku can type anything on Internet. I stand by every thing I post here . For you opposing views you don’t agree , you call it hatred. Will stop responding to your dishonest opinions 

Haha cannot argue against NCRB data eh? Lol okay, tomorrow is Monday try explaining your posts here to your White overlords if your really “stand by everything” . Good luck. 

2 hours ago, ash said:

Lol Typical Savarkar somersault. Fact is India cannot handle economic pressure and sanctions from the west and Middle East.

Life of RW NRI and BJP spokesperson is same. Spread hatred but hide behind anonymous accounts to safeguard livelihood. :hysterical:

Left me confused. So, are you saying that what Nupur Sharma said was factually wrong or are you saying BJP should not have suspended her. So, just to make it easier for us to understand, three questions directly. 

1) What she said about Prophet was factually wrong ?

2) If above was right, why should BJP ban her and why are you celebrating it ?

3) Would you hold the same view for those who were poking fun at Shivling ?

Edited by ravishingravi

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol BJP has nowhere to go...  Daily ka ho gya hai ab.  These nikkers eventually have no future in this country.  The wheel is gonna keep turning.  Rinse repeat. 

They thought they can control the chaos they're creating for power, forever. Eventually genie goes out of bottle and turns against own master 

100% agreed.  Loudmouth costed us a lot more than originally thought.  And why can't BJP do anything about Zubair...  He has been one royal pain in the a** for them.  Also Journos with solid connections in the West like Arfa Nidhi Barkha Rana should be on GOI's payroll...  Faltu domestic sadak chap journalist should be told to stfu.  Unless & until u control media that matters I will never be able to counter the narrative.   This rulebook 101 from China.  Classic strategy 

A chaotic and a  dysfunctional society cannot stand up to one that is 95% smaller.

Same is with India. 

Sometimes RW thinks that we are a superpower. No we are not. Never will be. Our cultural ethos result in a weaker nation that can be bullied by anyone.

Just leave the opportunistic intellectual orgasms from the leftwing. They are cancerous parasites which we do not have guts at eliminating. 

Consider Israel. Small size. They are so skilled at foreign policy that none of the arab states can raise a finger. Jews in America are in essence a lobbying group for Israel. Look at our own. Our NRI's care two hoots about Bharat. They actively hate it. All they want is a job and school for kids. 

Edited by kepler37b

And all our ambassadors in West and Arab states must be lined up and shot. 

Have they conducted even one initiative to promote Dharmic view of the world? The idiots sit in cushy chairs and all they are interested is to get their kids educated in "Phoren" land and away from "Dirty" India. 

3 minutes ago, Serpico said:

They thought they can control the chaos they're creating for power, forever. Eventually genie goes out of bottle and turns against own master 

They are already doing that behind the scenes...  Once trump was gone Ceasefire with Pak happened under pressure from Saudi & US.   This is the first time though they have to clean their dirty laundry in public.  They gave up on CAA NRC Shaheen Bagh,  Farmers protest under pressure from Western forces. 

It's not that they could really do a lot about it but people should forget about BJP being some savior party.  They are in the end just same like the rest.  They have outrageously bad PR than Congress the only critical difference between two parties.