Who is your favorite fictional FEMALE villain from Angreji and Bolly/Tolly/Kolly/Sandalwood?

BacktoCricaddict

Inspired by @maniac's thread on movie villains, here is a thread on female villains. It is unfair to assume that only us men can be villains. There are numerous examples of female villains in reel life. 

So, pick 1 (and only 1) fictional character and the actor who played the role as your favorite female villain from Angreji movies.

and

Same from desi movies.

Just now, BacktoCricaddict said:

Inspired by @maniac's thread on movie villains, here is a thread on female villains. It is unfair to assume that only us men can be villains. There are numerous examples of female villains in reel life. 

So, pick 1 (and only 1) fictional character and the actor who played the role as your favorite female villain from Angreji movies.

and

Same from desi movies.

Angreji - I have no idea.  Am going with Maleficent because i watched it with my kids ... have no idea who the actor was.

Desi - Krishna Verma from Ishqiya played by Vidya Balan. 

I was going to pick a Lalita Pawar character, but can't remember any details.  She was one of my favorite actors - 70 year career - OMG!!

Villains are gender agnostic. Gender activists will take umbrage to the OP. My favorite shevillians are:

Glenn Close (Fatal Attraction) , she was the No. 1 deterrent for promiscuous married men. 

Other honorable mentions:

Judith Anderson as Mrs. Danvers, housekeeper of Manderley (Rebecca (Hitchcock one) 

Estelle Louise Fletcher as Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest :fear1:

Suchitra Sen (Aandhi) - such a devious vile woman

Bad actors like Aishwarya Rai, Hemamalini, in almost every movie 

29 minutes ago, zen said:

Luciana Paluzzi as Fiona Volpe in Thunderball ... A Bond equal and one of the best henchmen/henchwomen ... TB has aged relatively well because of characters like hers 

I think Barbara Carrera as the most notable  SPECTRE assassin Fatima Blush in Never Say Never Again upped the ante based on the same character. I like NSNA better than ThunderBall mainly because of the main villain- Klaus Maria Brandauer (Largo)

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I think Barbara Carrera as the most notable  SPECTRE assassin Fatima Blush in Never Say Never Again upped the ante based on the same character. I like NSNA better than ThunderBall mainly because of the main villain- Klaus Maria Brandauer (Largo)

Fatima is good but not consistent enough. Similarly, Onatopp in GE, where in some segments, she is superb, while in some meh. 

12 hours ago, Texan said:

Aruna Irani from Beta comes to mind. 

Probably doesn't qualify but Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Maharani in Sadak. 

The OG vamp.

Ekta Kapoor owes her a lifetime of royalty for basing all her negative characters on Aruna Irani roles from Beta/Kishan Kanhaiyya