Cricket Twitter message/memes

11 minutes ago, New guy said:

Because he tried something which was not natural for his body. Also he was already fragile even before he attempted that 

That's what I said.His injuries happened due to attempts to increase pace which his body can't take

He's still not much stronger than before

8 hours ago, New guy said:

Because he tried something which was not natural for his body. Also he was already fragile even before he attempted that 

What he needs to do is out on muscle and build his strength without putting on weight. 

On 5/30/2021 at 9:10 PM, Lord said:

That's what I said.His injuries happened due to attempts to increase pace which his body can't take

He's still not much stronger than before

Why do your posts have this looooooong space under it? I keep waiting for maybe something you have embedded and ten realize there is nothing. :giggle: 

On 6/1/2021 at 1:06 AM, sscomp32 said:

Why do your posts have this looooooong space under it? I keep waiting for maybe something you have embedded and ten realize there is nothing. :giggle: 

No idea bro

Logged in after long time. Some other issues as well.Still got 'Miss you,Phil' under my username lol

Too lazy to find how to fix it

On 5/30/2021 at 2:14 PM, Jay said:

thats a huge difference for a skilful swing bowler like bhuvi.

adding 5 k

But that was only in LOIs. Not in tests. Pace wasn't his forte but hitting right areas. He hardly bowled hit me balls.