Kohli recent resurgence - second wind or false dawn?

Is he regaining form before the World Cup?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is he regaining form before the World Cup?

• Yes, he’s a champion elite level player
    • No, lol don’t get fooled by these bi lateral trashings of minnows

Dead cat bounce. 

I can't watch bi-laterals anymore. They're meaningless. India wins most of them and then drops doo-doo at tournaments. Its annoying and unwatchable. All the tailunt with their un-ending monies couldn't even show up at the Asia cup. 

Edited by Strangering
1 hour ago, adi B said:

Don't fall for these soft runs against a third class bowling attack .

When the pressure will mount in a big match against a quality attack ,we know he'll fail big time 

Correct

This is fraudulent scores by Kohli.

He will go missing again when it matter most.

I think a much sooner test will come actually ironically in the Test series vs Australia. We will get a good reflection of where he is at along with Fatman and KL. There will be pressure and quality bowling for Australia.

If all three choke in the Test series, its suffice to say they will choke in the WC as well.

59 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is unable to pick the length once again. He goes forward to balls that should be played on the backfoot and vice versa. Shakib did him in  in BD in same style.

werwerwerwewww.jpg

He needs to shove his ego at the door and approach Sunny and talk to him.Sunny was the best at dealing with spin. His Banglore 96 is still a master class on how t play spin bowling. It is not temperment issue with him.

He is standing outside the crease to negate swing but going back to spin.He should be doing opposite.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

He needs to shove his ego at the door and approach Sunny and talk to him.Sunny was the best at dealing with spin. His Banglore 96 is still a master class on how t play spin bowling. It is not temperment issue with him.

He is standing outside the crease to negate swing but going back to spin.He should be doing opposite.

He has to play the domestic cricket.  Playing spinners in the nets is not enough.

28 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Would like to see a century vs NZ before saying he is back

First he has to demonstrate that he can handle spin on a turning wicket.  That was one fugly dismissal. Everyone goes "What a delivery". Only Sunny pointed out he was going back to the ball that he should have gone forward. Did the same against Shakib, Taijul

Virat is having an orgasm by looking at performance of Ronaldo in friendly match. I don't even watch football and he looked finished at the World Cup. 

I guess performing against 3rd rate site like Lanka has given new wings to Kohli. He thinks himself and Ronaldo aren't washed up as of yet.

Watch him in BGT where he might not even make single 50. 

29 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Virat is having an orgasm by looking at performance of Ronaldo in friendly match. I don't even watch football and he looked finished at the World Cup. 

I guess performing against 3rd rate site like Lanka has given new wings to Kohli. He thinks himself and Ronaldo aren't washed up as of yet.

Watch him in BGT where he might not even make single 50. 

If he makes a 40 ill be surprised