is it FAIR to beat Australia on such SPIN Tracks, crafted for spinners...

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

This thread shows the power of narrative and propaganda.   The visual impact of that photo with those 'rectangles' is seared onto the brains of a few.  I mean, I love the fact that it scrambled the brains of the Australian team, but the fact that so many suffer from unconscious stockholm syndrome, and are prone to buying bullsheet served up based on media agendas, is quite telling.

It was a very good pitch. Normal turn. Some help for spinners throughout but if you apply yourself you can score big. Fairly flat too. 

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Vishal bhai fancies himself as a 'lover' of phhassst bowling.  So much so that in his head, "real cricket" is only when conditions are favorable to fast bowling.  Anything different is "not fair".  

Its one thing for pasty whitebois to think this way.  But funny when desis fall into such silly self-inflicted mind-traps.

I just can't fathom why they get influenced so easily lol. It's just unreal and really disturbing. I despise such Indians who seek validation from pasty white boys of all people regarding what is a suitable pitch for test cricket. 

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Is it fair for Aus to prepare pitches like Perth recently or 36 a.o. This pitch is not even bad consider we scored 400

Is it fair for India to hide their best batters from number 6/7 till 10 with just RGS at the top?Why do India cheat with the opposition by lulling them into a false sense of security, ICC should ban BCCI permanently for this :whack2:

Maybe then we can have IPL 12 months a year :police:

The issue could be that India still is in the hangover where it in a world where British ruled it so the mentality is not of equality and power in general. So it continues to behaves as if it is Bangladesh or a Sri Lanka where a handful of cricketers come from Dhaka and Colombo respectively. 

8 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

To apna perspective change karo.. 

i ama big india fan, mumbai clubs cricket player , ex opening batsman of my company and now i have no happineed or delight beating australians today........

lets us assume we beat the hell out of Australians and win 4-0 ....will we be delighted ????

i will be happy to win 2-1 but on Pitches on which there is a bit of Pace too...so that their bowling attack and our Pace bowlers also have some overs to bowl.

3 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i ama big india fan, mumbai clubs cricket player , ex opening batsman of my company and now i have no happineed or delight beating australians today........

lets us assume we beat the hell out of Australians and win 4-0 ....will we be delighted ????

i will be happy to win 2-1 but on Pitches on which there is a bit of Pace too...so that their bowling attack and our Pace bowlers also have some overs to bowl.

Good to read such post as it is rare to see an Indian with positive sporting spirit (usually they think about how to gain an advantage, even unfairly, and can waste someone else’s $100 to save their $1).

Edited by zen
1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Shami took 3 wickets and Siraj one. They don't have basic technique against spin bowling .That is not the fault of the pitch.

Take their keeper in this test , he was sweeping from ball one as he has no confidence his defense, they are unable to keep out regular straight deliveries.

had I been the chairman of ICC

..i would have got country A V/S Country B to play in Country C 

OR

Country C person to prepare Pitches in country A whhen their are matches between country A V/s Country B. and this country C Person should have the free hand to make pitches that help Spinners and Pacers both..........

india will beat aussie in india may be 3-0 or 4-0 if India makes spin friendly pitches and when India visits australia , aussie will return the favour by preparing fast pitches and australi will beat India and CYCLE will go on and on and on.............

THis is a priority 1 Issue which should be sorted out by choosing one of the solutions that i have given above...

7 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

aussie will return the favour by preparing fast pitches and australi will beat India and CYCLE will go on and on and on.............

Aus don't necessarily "prepare" such pitches. Those are more or less like natural pitches in Aus as per the location for e.g. Perth = pace & bounce, Sydney = spin, Brisbane = pace, Adelaide = can assist spin  ... Pink ball naturally swings more 

India leaves pitches under prepared and does selective maintenance so it turns from Day 1 (unethical?). Rank turner phenomena gained momentum in the 90s. 

Below is Hirwani with his 16 wkts on a relatively regular India pitch in 1988. Beautiful spin bowling:

:thumb:

Now you know guys like Ashwin, Jadeja, etc., who struggle to pick up even 2-3 wkts in an inning on regular pitches, pick up loads of wkts by just having the ability to pitch the ball (to batsmen who are not used to such) :rolleyes:  and the team relies on 2-3 Indian batsmen who are used to such to gave a relatively good match with the bat ... A sham from a country still not in terms with cricket despite playing cricket since 1932! 

52 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

We have lost 0-4 too in overseas under Dhoni.  I am sure England/Australian fans were delighted :)  I am going to b e delighted.  These are not raging turners. Most of them were lbw or bowled. There was no  bat pad catch like we had in Kumble era which is when we had custom pitches.   About pace,  Warner was beaten for pace from Shami.  Mark waugh kept saying "shami looks quicker than t he clock speed it shows". Pitch did have pace.  Give the same pitch Mcgrath and Gillespise we would ahve seen a different score card.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Shami took 3 wickets and Siraj one. They don't have basic technique against spin bowling .That is not the fault of the pitch.

Take their keeper in this test , he was sweeping from ball one as he has no confidence his defense, they are unable to keep out regular straight deliveries.

Khawaja scored like 500 plus runs in Pakistan. Out here clueless.  Let us not forget Australia/England both lost in Bangladesh as well at Mirpur.  They batted worse than Plate division Ranji teams. Not our fault. Probably one of those plate division team would have scored more.