Extraordinary OR Outstanding performance in IPL 2023.

vishalvirsingh

As the tittle suggest - what I am envisaging regards this topic is -

mention the outstanding batsman and /or the sheer high performing bowler of the match and do explain why. as in ipl matches it could just be a good shot but the fielder caught and the ball could be a bad ball but still gets a wicket on the boundary line- so do mention why you feel that bowler was extra ordinary. Even Shammi also bowled fast 

in the first match I felt rituraj and Gill were extraordinary , both were hitting some good balls also out of the Park. probably rituraj started hitting from the first over itself , he had a different graham gooch style lift the bat style and he looked a demon to the bowlers and Gill also looked sheer class and in super form.

next PBKS beating KKR , I liked sardar Arshdeep, he was able to generate good bounce.

idea is we should not miss out on good performances

Def Sai Sudharshan … great bowling… difficult pitch for a domestic Indian bat .. away game ..   tricky situation to come in .. anchor role .  Greta innings .. could have easily thrown it away for some one else , and they would have still won .. 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Out-Standing performers so far ....

Kartik Tyagi

Harshit Rana

Arjun Tendulkar 

Avinash Singh

Mayank Yadav 

All are standing outside and performing their duties.

They all should look for citizenship elsewhere,this country belongs to trundlers they lick they leak in the name of trundlers