MI vs Punjab |||| 46th Match (N), Mohali, May 03, 2023, Indian Premier League

Stan AF

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

@maniac Have you ever seen a better scripted IPL? :) This impact player rule paved way for it.

I think 5 overseas rule will make its way next too. Too many garbage domestic players and over the hill tried and tested failures.

8 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

One clueless knucklehead was blabbering as usual here and on all MI related threads on how we chase only in Mumbai :lol:

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yup he went on hiding as soon as MI started whooping punjab @ss . Next would be wolves sorry @&&

For the final time, if referring to me,  I am NOT interested in posters like you. I do not post here for junk posters. 

I post for myself and what I like. I don't make personal comments on worthless people. 

If MI wins or loses here or there, it means nothing much to me apart from making the game interesting for myself.  

Just now, putrevus said:

Archer is the key, if he becomes an enforcer then they are going to be hard to beat.

You can only be an enforcer if the other bowlers are tight and tough to score off. Mi has too many inexperienced trundlers.

2 minutes ago, zen said:

For the final time, if referring to me,  I am NOT interested in posters like you. I do not post here for junk posters

I post for myself and what I like. I don't make personal comments on worthless people

If MI wins or loses here or there, it means nothing much to me apart from making the game interesting for myself.  

Lol what an oxymoron, calling posters here as junk and worthless and saying I dont make personal comments :facepalm:

Just now, zen said:

For the final time, if referring to me,  I am NOT interested in posters like you. I do not post here for junk posters. 

I post for myself and what I like. I don't make personal comments on worthless people. 

The sentiment is mutual asswipe..

Quote my post again and you will regret it.

Why can’t MI gets it’s bowling sorted? Such a dangerous batting line up.

Drop Teerandaaz and the other rookie Indian bowler (not Arshad). Get Meredith & Behrendoff. 

Rohit

Kishan

Green

SKY

Tilak

David

Chawla

Behrendoff

Meredith

Arshad

Karthikeya

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

You can only be an enforcer if the other bowlers are tight and tough to score off. Mi has too many inexperienced trundlers.

I disagree, he has to take wickets, that will let other bowlers become more effective.

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

Why can’t MI gets it’s bowling sorted? Such a dangerous batting line up.

Drop Teerandaaz and the other rookie Indian bowler (not Arshad). Get Meredith & Behrendoff. 

Rohit

Kishan

Green

SKY

Tilak

David

Chawla

Behrendoff

Meredith

Arshad

Karthikeya

Teerandaz ko nazarandaz?

TEAM M W L PT NRR
GT 9 6 3 12 0.532
LSG 10 5 4 11 0.639
CSK 10 5 4 11 0.329
RR 9 5 4 10 0.800
RCB 9 5 4 10 -0.030
MI 9 5 4 10 -0.373
PBKS 10 5 5 10 -0.472
KKR 9 3 6 6 -0.147
SRH 8 3 5 6 -0.577
DC 9 3 6 6 -0.768

The teams with a negative NRR need to aim for 9 wins (not counting theoretical scenarios where a team needs to depend on various factors): 

RCB & MI can afford to lose 1 game

PK cannot afford to lose anymore (virtually out) 

KKR, SRH, & DC virtually out 

If you consider that most teams are likely to lose at least 2 games, then ... ...