17 ct final

19 wc semi

21 test championship final

21 wt20 first round

22 wt20 semi

23 test championship final

And by looks of it wc 23 is also a lost cause 

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rohit and Kohli are kind of like Richie Richardson- Brian Lara. Legends when part of great teams and were world champions and as part of a weaker team still the shining light but just can’t get over the line.

Oh, I guess, they need wheelchair assistance to cross the line  :hysterical:

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Oh, I guess, they need wheelchair assistance to cross the line  :hysterical:

Rohit = Richie Richardson. Cult favorite batsman and a good leader 

Kohli = Lara. Considered best in the world.

team is akin to WI in the late 90’s- 2000’s :(( 

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rohit = Richie Richardson. Cult favorite batsman and a good leader 

Kohli = Lara. Considered best in the world.

team is akin to WI in the late 90’s- 2000’s :(( 

Richardson and Lara would laugh at these “two” legends too :rofl: 

While likes of KW will thank them for making their team that not many have a chance 

Lejunds that make weaker teams stronger and encourage them by losing to them :hatsoff:

Reading Rohit Sharma's post-match comments is infuriating.  Two things caught my attention:

(1) "We started well by winning the toss and putting them in." 

Say what?  Winning the toss is pure luck, not tantamount to doing well. Unless one believes in some superstitious notion of getting an auspicious start and thus, all will be well.

(2) "We were caught unawares by how well Travis Head played."

This one really takes the cake.  Travis Head has been batting like a legend for a while now. Even I, just another dude who lives in a cricketless nation and whose only connection to the sport is to rant on ICF, knew that Head was in dangerous form.  And that, on current form, he was as good or better than Labuschagne and Smith and Warner.  And you, RGS, are paid karods to prepare your team for him.

And while, in principle, I agree with him that the WTC should be a 3-test series and not always played in England in June, it is hard to take his opinion seriously after the inane post-match comments. 

You will never get a more damning statement. This is on fat pig Jay Shah and BCCI. Stop slinging mud on Rahul.

Following the defeat, Team India's head coach Rahul Dravid was asked on whether he was happy with the side's preparations for the final. All players of the Indian squad bar Cheteshwar Pujara took part in the 2023 Indian Premier League, and began to arrive in England less than two weeks before the start of the WTC Final.

“I'm never going to be happy with the preparations as a coach. But that's the reality I'm ready to accept, and we all have to accept. The schedules are so cramped and tight. These guys know… if you're playing international cricket, and if you're here 3 weeks before the tour, playing two side-games, you are going to be better prepared,” a visibly frustrated Dravid said on Star Sports.

"But we don't have that. The situation doesn't allow it. We have to make do with what we can. No excuses, no complaints, I just want to congratulate Australia on winning the final, they played better than us on all five days.

“We just need to look at ourselves, see how we can get better, and what we can improve on,” the India head coach said.

16 minutes ago, Kothili said:

You will never get a more damning statement. This is on fat pig Jay Shah and BCCI. Stop slinging mud on Rahul.

Following the defeat, Team India's head coach Rahul Dravid was asked on whether he was happy with the side's preparations for the final. All players of the Indian squad bar Cheteshwar Pujara took part in the 2023 Indian Premier League, and began to arrive in England less than two weeks before the start of the WTC Final.

“I'm never going to be happy with the preparations as a coach. But that's the reality I'm ready to accept, and we all have to accept. The schedules are so cramped and tight. These guys know… if you're playing international cricket, and if you're here 3 weeks before the tour, playing two side-games, you are going to be better prepared,” a visibly frustrated Dravid said on Star Sports.

"But we don't have that. The situation doesn't allow it. We have to make do with what we can. No excuses, no complaints, I just want to congratulate Australia on winning the final, they played better than us on all five days.

“We just need to look at ourselves, see how we can get better, and what we can improve on,” the India head coach said.

What does he mean the situation doesn't allow it? Make your case to the bozos that run BCCI. Tell them you don't have enough time to prepare. 

This guy has dimag mein haddi, reed ki haddi nahin hai.