France Burning - What are after effects ?

ravishingravi

In Marseille now, I have seen a beautiful library burnt down right next to where I live. Wary of human rights, the police kept waiting before did something and then they did it. Really did make me sad as the library was free for all with some of the great collection of books.  Arson, looting, pillaging and destruction of billions of dollars of property. 

Templates are the same. Street power triumphs education, democracy or economic success. Left will provide the cover fire to consolidate their vote base cause this lot is not capable of thinking much. Moderates choose to remain quiet. It's the same pattern over and over. 

The likely consequences could be the rise of strong right wing government. Which has its own consequences. But that won't solve the problems. Question arises. What do with them ? It's just 10-12% here. We have 20% back home and an easy fault line to squeeze the country into submission. 

The inequality argument has some merit but Asian, Indians and Chinese are not indulging in this. It's heady cocktail of religion and lack of capability or willingness to move up the society ladder. They are stuck and will remain there. Same applies back home. But in democracy this is a very vital contingent that can vote in one direction, mindless of their interest and development. So leftist liberal narrative also makes sense to capture their numbers. 

If this true, I don't see how we get out of this. Especially for India. In France, it's apparent that state is not acting tough to avoid getting labelled Islamophobic. It's nice trap. They have also put that leash on India. Perhaps Chinese did get it right. There is only one direct way of dealing with this. 

Edited by ravishingravi

Serious question, have Muslim immigrants to Europe/West ever contributed something positive to those societies? They are in news only for arson, riots, rapes, murders, robberies, terror attacks etc. Disheartening to see what is happening in France right now. Young white women are a prime target for these disgusting beasts, how can the state show restraint any longer? 

Amidst all this destruction, the usual suspects are playing victim card, how shameless and evil!!!!

They burnt one of the biggest public libraries to crisp, like they did to our Nalanda and Vikramshila centuries ago.

What is it like being a brown Indian in France at the moment? Have you faced any dirty looks since these riots? I know Marseille has a lot of people from an immigrant background so maybe it's not too bad. I ask as I'm going to Nice at the end of the month for a holiday. 

4 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

What is it like being a brown Indian in France at the moment? Have you faced any dirty looks since these riots? I know Marseille has a lot of people from an immigrant background so maybe it's not too bad. I ask as I'm going to Nice at the end of the month for a holiday. 

Honestly you won't find trouble. Especially Nice which is a tourist destination. 

On larger point, I feel years of stability and economic prosperity have made the European white dudes not just complacent but tranquilized. They have no idea what is hitting them. Leftist university politics and mainstream media combined with political correctness has really boxed them. They cannot say the obvious. This threshold is on verge of breaking as country moves further and further to the right. 

So. For the moment not dirty looks. Although I do get profiled as potential arsonist in Marseille. But that's fine. I don't blame them. At some point I believe this veneer of accomodation will end. Probably tough for those looking for a stable life out of their destabilized countries. My sense of assurance comes from strength and opportunities that India offers now. 

53 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Serious question, have Muslim immigrants to Europe/West ever contributed something positive to those societies? They are in news only for arson, riots, rapes, murders, robberies, terror attacks etc. Disheartening to see what is happening in France right now. Young white women are a prime target for these disgusting beasts, how can the state show restraint any longer? 

Amidst all this destruction, the usual suspects are playing victim card, how shameless and evil!!!!

They burnt one of the biggest public libraries to crisp, like they did to our Nalanda and Vikramshila centuries ago.

At 16:00 I was in that library reading a french book on post independence India by french traveller. I was also in sheer awe of scale and quality of the library and seeing young folks reading and studying. Some working on new skills to find job. All for FREE. I was thinking to myself wouldn't it be great to have something like this in my city Mumbai. And these vile animals demolished it same day in the evening. 

As I watched it burn the sadness became more intense as my mind went back to Nalanda. Lesser civilization can pull back prospects of any nation by it will for violence. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

People say all muslims are not like this only few does such act , but then you never see a word from so called good muslims criticizing such acts. Whereas  once you critcize them on such act , you  muslim across the world gang up and  protest against you or your nation brandishing you as islamophobic. For them its all about number and there is no good/ bad in it however there can be an exception like son of soil Abdul Kalam ji.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

In France they've contributed to football and cuisine, but apart from that the North Africans seem just like UK Pakistanis to me, over represented in crime, birth rates and unemployment. Even Franck Ribery started behaving like one of them when he converted. 

36 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I feel years of stability and economic prosperity have made the European white dudes not just complacent but tranquilized.

This is true for a lot of urban India as well, especially the so called "gen Z" or whoever's born this millennia! They're way too spoiled & idealistic to realize what the world has always been about - survival of the fittest! Maybe daddies' millions have melted their *ing brains :smokin:

31 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Honestly you won't find trouble. Especially Nice which is a tourist destination. 

On larger point, I feel years of stability and economic prosperity have made the European white dudes not just complacent but tranquilized. They have no idea what is hitting them. Leftist university politics and mainstream media combined with political correctness has really boxed them. They cannot say the obvious. This threshold is on verge of breaking as country moves further and further to the right. 

So. For the moment not dirty looks. Although I do get profiled as potential arsonist in Marseille. But that's fine. I don't blame them. At some point I believe this veneer of accomodation will end. Probably tough for those looking for a stable life out of their destabilized countries. My sense of assurance comes from strength and opportunities that India offers now. 

Thanks for the reply, I always felt uncomfortable when the Pakistanis/muslims pulled off a terror act here in the UK. People did give my family some looks back in 2005 after the London attacks. 

Old video, but very true. You import trash, you live with it. Why don’t UAE, KSA get refugees from Syria or Libya. The RW Nationalist government in Poland refused M refugees as well and has no problem.

15 hours ago, Gollum said:

Clearly the arsonists know knowledge is more dangerous to their cause... and hence the burning of libraries

France falling is like another crusades war. 

This is the result of 50 years of neoliberal economic policies in the West with the single minded drive to seek profits at the cost of everything else. 

The situation is the same everywhere  . Reform immigration to massively increase the supply of labour and decimate the native working class by depressing minimum wages .

Result.  You have a huge immigrant population who are ghettoised because they have low wages and cannot acquire assets of any kind leading to extreme inequality etc. 

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

This is the result of 50 years of neoliberal economic policies in the West with the single minded drive to seek profits at the cost of everything else. 

The situation is the same everywhere  . Reform immigration to massively increase the supply of labour and decimate the native working class by depressing minimum wages .

Result.  You have a huge immigrant population who are ghettoised because they have low wages and cannot acquire assets of any kind leading to extreme inequality etc. 

The muslims do it to themselves. Prior to the 2000s nearly all of the Indians in the UK were of a working class background but they worked hard and the majority of their children are now middle class. Muslims overbreeding cannot be emphasised enough, I went out this weekend to a shopping centre, every Muslim couple had 3 children, in previous generations it was 5-6. When you have an excessive amount of children you have less time to give to them, they they will not have many material items that children want hence some might go into crime to get those things. 

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

The muslims do it to themselves. Prior to the 2000s nearly all of the Indians in the UK were of a working class background but they worked hard and the majority of their children are now middle class. Muslims overbreeding cannot be emphasised enough, I went out this weekend to a shopping centre, every Muslim couple had 3 children, in previous generations it was 5-6. When you have an excessive amount of children you have less time to give to them, they they will not have many material items that children want hence some might go into crime to get those things. 

Spot on. We have got caught in circular loop with them as we dont consider personal responsibility to be important. 1) They are this way because they dont have the resources, education, opportunities etc etc. 2) They dont have resources, opprtunities, education etc because they are this way. In this equation, we cannot change the fact that they are this way and everyone else needs to work around this fact. 

If you are not interested in this life, you wont change your ways. This life is pointless cross over to after life.  Then nothing to change here. Plus book has already said everything there is to be said.

I am waiting for something similar to happen in India with UCC. 

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

https://twitter.com/malikakas/status/1675640298997952512

I wonder if all our resident experts on Manipur have anything to say about the internet being suspended in France. 

Comparison to Manipur is weird....  There are legit terrorists killing people over there and even Army have to undergo a literal whole a** operation.  A million times more strict cufew has to be imposed. 

You should just stick to defending worthless PeeJeP & don't mock Manipur violence over here. 

Edited by Lone Wolf