Prithvi Shaw hits 244 off 153 balls for Northamptonshire in One-Day Cup

12 minutes ago, nevada said:

It's not just the lack of hair. His face looks so tired and old, and that paunch looks okay on a desk worker uncle. 

I think it's just this pic. Even if you have seen videos of his from this year, he looks alright. 

That Haider Ali on the other hand looked like a Punjabi uncle with 2 kids even when when he was "19"

4 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I think it's just this pic. Even if you have seen videos of his from this year, he looks alright. 

That Haider Ali on the other hand looked like a Punjabi uncle with 2 kids even when when he was "19"

As per the studies balding makes you look 10 years older than you actually are. One way he can deal with is going full bald and hit the weights. Vin diesel,  Rock mode. Other option is hair transplant. Otherwise he can go for buzz cut like Jason statham, Dhawan. 

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

All that money and he can't get a hair transplant and hire a trainer to get him in a somewhat reasonable shape? What even is the point lol...

Heard he got hit wicket in the last game , lost his balance and had to be picked up by 3-4 fielders. :facepalm:

I understand with fake "young" guys. But this guy is actually 23 years old. That is the sad part.

Guy is wasting away his prime time. Its not that hard to lose some weight and be fit. Any behavior issues are harder fix but doable. When you have a limited career as a cricketer, you need to put in the best effort. Enjoy after you are 35 or so.

Even if he does not play much for India, He can still play IPL and other games and make tons of money just by having discipline. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Smashed a bog average attack on a small ground/Park...  His fitness is so so poor & has probably affected his reflexes as well. 

Shaw is done & dusted. 

+1

Most good county bowlers are playing The Hundred and this attack is as good as a under 16s school one from India plus a tiny ground. Shaw the fat slob made 244, prime Kohli here would have made 500 so lets not jump up and down. Eng white ball 50 over is the same torunament Gujara is making 100s so i have no faith in the quality of these matches or soft runs which means you are exposed as soon as you play for India

13 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

+1

Most good county bowlers are playing The Hundred and this attack is as good as a under 16s school one from India plus a tiny ground. Shaw the fat slob made 244, prime Kohli here would have made 500 so lets not jump up and down. Eng white ball 50 over is the same torunament Gujara is making 100s so i have no faith in the quality of these matches or soft runs which means you are exposed as soon as you play for India

Jaiswal would score a 30 ball hundred on this same ground against similar bowlers.

Prithvi has good fab following that is hyping this game but reality is he fell off badly. 

He should be happy at least he got to play for India & has a test century under his name.  

I see him 3-4 years down the line not even getting a IPL gig.  He may likely go Unmukt Chand way & move to US to play MLC type tourney. 

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

wrong. Pujara played full strength squads in County cricket.  Currently players are missing because of 100.

Doesn't matter full strength or not. The standards are pretty shite in the English second division. Even the internationals playing there are mostly mediocre.