KL Rahul suffers a fresh niggle and won't be available for the first 2 games of Asia Cup confirmed by Dravid

4 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I agree. But KL has played in an era when there has been an extra emphasis on Tests /T20 leagues. 

I feel ODIs are the best format to develop players and has been the case for us over the years.

SRT at 20 had already played 60 ODIs . KL had just played over 50.  

I want KL out too. But if it's a middle order wicket keeper then it has to be Sanju Samson replacing him. 

The likes of Kohli and Rohit are, unfortunately, too selfish to allow Kishan to bat in the top order.

It will be the death of Indian cricket if someone like Kishan becomes regular odi opener 

The guy is a certified hack, he has no talent, zero. 

I don't count lappebazi as talent. 

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This is your anti-Karnataka bias speaking :protest: He got all his chances under Ravi Shastri .

Now …@Ravi_Shastri is also a Kannadiga who grew up in Bombay. Kumble was the coach in 2017 who brought him back. All Karnataka connections. I am all confused…

Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

It will be the death of Indian cricket if someone like Kishan becomes regular odi opener 

The guy is a certified hack, he has no talent, zero. 

I don't count lappebazi as talent. 

It will be even worse of he plays and is forced into the middle order. He either plays in the top order or doesn't play at all. 

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This is your anti-Karnataka bias speaking :protest: He got all his chances under Ravi Shastri .

Now …@Ravi_Shastri is also a Kannadiga who grew up in Bombay. Kumble was the coach in 2017 who brought him back. All Karnataka connections. I am all confused…

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952snlstk21batdv3d3k

LOL nothing anti Karnataka bro....I love all Indians irrespective of state. Infact I am big fan of KL Rahul and always felt he was the next big thing in Indian cricket.

But would you not agree he gets more chances that other players even after repeated failures??

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

LOL nothing anti Karnataka bro....I love all Indians irrespective of state. Infact I am big fan of KL Rahul and always felt he was the next big thing in Indian cricket.

But would you not agree he gets more chances that other players even after repeated failures??

I was j/k, wanted to all coaches want him back, turned out all had this Karnataka association :giggle: Most of my people I talk to, all hate him , brings bad luck to India. Manhoos saala bolte hain. His inclusion through IPL was justified in 2019, but not after 2021. He is on borrowed time thanks to others failing and Pant accident 

4 minutes ago, tweaker said:

KL Rahul was part of the Team India's fitness drills today but he was not included in the Yo-Yo Test.

This is highly questionable.  Their desperation to include him in the WC side is getting ridiculous.  They won't expose him to better sides. He will end up playing some easy opposition make some runs prove his fitness and form and waltz right back into team. I don't want him to fail as it will affect India. But if he fails won't regret.

Lol such a corrupt TM ,it doesn’t matter who became selector they all fall in line in front of TM. They have already announced he will not play against pakistan and will be given red carpet welcome back in the game against Nepal. I haven’t seen this kind of cushioning ever provided to such mediocre performing player. I mean even a fit Rahul is tend to fail 9 out of 10 times in high pressure tournament and here they are taking an half fit and 100% mentally unfit Rahul for Asia cup and wc.

21 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Brother Rahul is chilling...will be back all guns blazing against Nepal :phehe:

image.png

Redbull is allowed for cricketers ?

It has high sugar and I don't think he is drinking a diet version.

No wonder he is made of glass and keeps on breaking every now and then.

BCCI should go Desi and give buffalo and cow milk to the cricketers. Nothing is better than that.

3 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Redbull is allowed for cricketers ?

It has high sugar and I don't think he is drinking a diet version.

No wonder he is made of glass and keeps on breaking every now and then.

BCCI should go Desi and give buffalo and cow milk to the cricketers. Nothing is better than that.

He should be given ox semen drink, that's it

Too meek