Excuse list for getting overpowered by SL in the final

FairCricket

8 minutes ago, Majestic said:

India are clearly a stronger side of the two. No excuses should be entertained except that we played poor cricket, the opposition was better on the given day and deserved to win the trophy.

I accept that india have the better team , but as some people says its not by too far , sri lanka always get under estimated in world cricket , despite their record just because their players dont get much publicity. Even teams with far worse records (minnows)  like Bangalis trying match us , but always end up on losing side. Yes we had poor 2/3 years run , but man Sri Lanka always the best team to put a bet on , and make some money when they facing so called big teams. :phehe: image.png

Edited by FairCricket
4 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Whats with all the negative thread? India is the better side. 

These negatives are a part of the effort by Indian fans to jinx the opponent.  And is working better than expected.

On one thread, I had said Pak would be unbeatable in the WC as soon as they won 3-0 over Afghan in recent odi series.  See the result for them.  LMAO

13 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

These negatives are a part of the effort by Indian fans to jinx the opponent.  And is working better than expected.

On one thread, I had said Pak would be unbeatable in the WC as soon as they won 3-0 over Afghan in recent odi series.  See the result for them.  LMAO

nah its called jinx when prediction falls flat on its face.