We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

9 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Agree 100 %. He is a traitor - but he is a lapdog of Pawar and he did what he did on Sharad Pawar’s instructions. 

The story you are bringing up doesn’t speak highly of Ganguly either. Yes Shashank traitor deliberately disadvantaged India and wanted India to lose. 

But how cowardly was it for Ganguly to get injured after seeing the pitch and chicken out of the match ? Each and every person in the dressing room knows he faked injury when Manohar gave him a pitch to suit Aussies. 

Yes, Ganguly and Harbhajan both faked injuries on the morning of the test. Cowards.

Snake Manohar also screwed us as ICC chairman. In the redistribution of revenue, following Big 3 financial model. Cut our share, increased share of Aus, Eng and even Pak. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Yes, Ganguly and Harbhajan both faked injuries on the morning of the test. Cowards.

Snake Manohar also screwed us as ICC chairman. In the redistribution of revenue, following Big 3 financial model. Cut our share, increased share of Aus, Eng and even Pak. 

We are truly a cursed country - the number of internal divisions in our country - it is not less than a miracle that we have stayed in one piece since 1947.

I strongly feel, as India rises and becomes a much more powerful nation state - in terms of economy & influence  - the West will try to exploit our fissures and vulnerabilities. 

We have a lot of internal vulnerabilities - I just wish we were merciless and ruthless in dealing with internal traitors.  The state much inflict unbearable economic and societal pain on whosoever works with external enemies. Crush them with by shutting off every possible source of their livelihood. If they are paid by external agents - hire on a retainer a few greater lawyers like Harish Salve and Mukul Rohatgi as state prosecuting attorneys - so that these scums face rest of their lives dealing with court cases.

Edited by rangeelaraja
4 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

At the very least it's a highly unprofessional statement especially when you consider the fact that he is a commentator in many parts of the World .

No commentator from any other country indulges in stuff like that . Not in this day and age.

It may have been a Freudian slip by Waqar but it should have been a bigger issue than it was made out to be. 

It is pretty similar to a PeePee slave like you who make threads in PeePee forum to impresss your mullah master Women In Green by degrading Indian team and calling names and insulting our players.

6 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

At the very least it's a highly unprofessional statement especially when you consider the fact that he is a commentator in many parts of the World .

No commentator from any other country indulges in stuff like that . Not in this day and age.

It may have been a Freudian slip by Waqar but it should have been a bigger issue than it was made out to be. 

He did it on purpose. Wasn't any slip.

Waqar's statement was offensive to me. Millions of Muslims live among Hindus in this country and offer their prayers. Same goes for many Hindus who have their temples in Muslim majority localities and pray peacefully without any trouble. 

What did he mean to say when he said "Hinduon ke beech mein Namaz" ? 

He may be brought in by ICC here, but remember he was in coverage panel in last 2 Asia cups as well where India is a big stakeholder. So it is most probably someone in Star Sports who wants him everytime. 

With that said now that he is here, I would not like to create an issue.

As for Ramiz, that's the egg on his own face lol. 

Edited by Number
19 hours ago, putrevus said:

Doing Namaz in Mandir is wrong??? Since when praying god is considered wrong?

Yes its wrong. It's blasphemy.
But dont know how that poster connected Waqar's statement to doing Namaz in Mandir.

What Waqar said was absolutely terrible though.

On 9/29/2023 at 8:05 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

"Our position is blunt that, if they come, then we will go to the World Cup, if they do not come then let them do it. Let them play without Pakistan. If Pakistan does not participate in the World Cup scheduled in India next year, who will see it?" - Ramiz Raja 

Mohammad Rizwan offering namaz in front of Hindus was very special - Waqar Younis

Ramiz he can come & shame himself for all I care, after crying about how they wouldn't visit India.

In Waqar's case normally he should have been shown the door. But he did apologize for it, hopefully BCCI had made it very clear any transgression means end of his commentary carresr with any broadcasters which wishes to get rights of Indian games in future.  

https://x.com/waqyounis99/status/1453109128755232772?s=20

Lol pakistani are overly delusional. They think babar has so many fans in india  and they cheer when babar came to bat even abd dint have this level of fandom. There are also some pawki pretending to be indian saying babar has similar impression as sachin. I mean these chewts after doing so much of bhangra of boycotting world cup came like beggars even pcb chairman Ramiz raza dum hilatey huey chala aaya. They know very well that if its not wc they cant set foot in India and now hyping fandom for biggest stats padder babar azam lol as if he is wasim akram. In india there are lot of people and even ranji game attract more crowd than what we have seen in warm ups and we know few old city folks were there to support ummah. They are thinking as if whole india is desperate to see their biggest stats padder zimbabar.

Edited by raki05
On 10/1/2023 at 7:16 PM, TrueAllRounder said:

Moment of the match for him was when Rizwan did Namaz in front of Hindus. If it does not offend you, you are probably not a Hindu.

I am a Hindu. My religion teaches me to be tolerant of others, to rise above everyday anger and hate for others. This has always been what Hinduism taught.

Saale, people like you dont understand a single thing about Hinduism and then try to act as thekedaars of the religion? Who appointed you?

Its clear you just want Hinduism to be as intolerant and hateful as some other religions, you want to destroy Hinduism and make it something else

First try to understand what Hinduism teaches  before acting as chowkedaars for it.

52 minutes ago, New guy said:

I am a Hindu. My religion teaches me to be tolerant of others, to rise above everyday anger and hate for others. This has always been what Hinduism taught.

Saale, people like you dont understand a single thing about Hinduism and then try to act as thekedaars of the religion? Who appointed you?

Its clear you just want Hinduism to be as intolerant and hateful as some other religions, you want to destroy Hinduism and make it something else

First try to understand what Hinduism teaches  before acting as chowkedaars for it.

Arey naya bandha ji...aap? :woot:

Where were you all this while? Really missed your ultra woke comedy...

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Lol pakistani are overly delusional. They think babar has so many fans in india  and they cheer when babar came to bat even abd dint have this level of fandom. There are also some pawki pretending to be indian saying babar has similar impression as sachin. I mean these chewts after doing so much of bhangra of boycotting world cup came like beggars even pcb chairman Ramiz raza dum hilatey huey chala aaya. They know very well that if its not wc they cant set foot in India and now hyping fandom for biggest stats padder babar azam lol as if he is wasim akram. In india there are lot of people and even ranji game attract more crowd than what we have seen in warm ups and we know few old city folks were there to support ummah. They are thinking as if whole india is desperate to see their biggest stats padder zimbabar.

Babar is not even comparable to the stool which Sachin may have passed on the day of his debut.