Total Meltdown in all Pak media after 8-0 - Mickey Arthur complains: ‘Looked like a BCCI event - didn’t seem like ICC event… didn’t hear Dil Dil Pakistan’

While I want them to lose every match, off the field behaviour of most of their players is very likeable (except Rizwan of course). Babar, Shaheen, Shadab are likeable blokes. Haris Rauf goes over the top at times but off the field he is very sweet to our players. Hasan Ali after 2017 CT final was a bit in your face but he was also tamed in 2019 WC and became quite humble.

Would still root for their opponent everytime they play for Pakistan.

Edited by Number
10 minutes ago, Norman said:

Paxtani courageous mard-e-chowmins on Twitter are crying left right and centre that their Barbie girl masoom XI got abused by the Indian crowd.:phehe:

Just some banter and these guys have melted down lol.

Har jagah abuse hi toh kiye jaate hain,yaha kar diya toh kya badi baat hai:wp23:

12 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

“Didn’t feel like an ICC Event…”

“DJ didn’t play Dil Dil Pakistan…”

”Meet India in the finals..”

Mickey Arthur should come with a statutory warning stapled to his forehead:

“Time spent in the company of Pakistanis and Pakistan may infect you with extreme Pakistaniat.  User discretion is advised”. 

He is a con man...  He is a part time coach hired by PCB.  He doesn't stays in Pakistan at all.  Coaches Derbyshire side meanwhile. 

He is Saul Goodman of PCB while draining them thousands of dollars:phehe:

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

Worst delusion in that press conference was not the above, but this below:

"I think they're well led by Rahul and Rohit. They look good and have all bases covered. I'm looking forward to meeting them in the final again," Arthur added.

:hatsoff::hysterical:

Lol if only Sri Lanka had half decent bowling they would have lost that match as well, these SL bowlers are almost inexperienced kids thrown in a big tournament like world cup. Pakistanis couldn't even score 300 against Netherlands at Hyderabad's patta. 

Their real test started today, and we all saw how that went. They are too heavily reliant on 2-3 players, plus no Naseem Shah, out of form Afridi and mediocre spin resources in India, good luck with that. 

Even SA and NZ have better spinners than Pak. 

4 minutes ago, Teengunalagaan said:

Lol if only Sri Lanka had half decent bowling they would have lost that match as well, these SL bowlers are almost inexperienced kids thrown in a big tournament like world cup. Pakistanis couldn't even score 300 against Netherlands at Hyderabad's patta. 

Their real test started today, and we all saw how that went. They are too heavily reliant on 2-3 players, plus no Naseem Shah, out of form Afridi and mediocre spin resources in India, good luck with that. 

sri lanka's entire 1st bowling is out. they had to pick 20 year olds.

I wanted to make a separate thread but I pulled a Babar Azam ie got lazy.

Dil Dil Pakistani is a peppy song. It’s not that good a song purely from a patriotic stand point. Also it is shot at a low budget and some 4-5 skinny guys are riding a dirt bike in the beginning and the footage gives me a headache. Comparable in intensity to migraine we get while having to hear Shoaib Akhtar’s fake English accent.

What Pak team needs is a really inspirational song that can get them all pumped up. 

Chak de India

dil diya hai jaan bhi denge ( Dengue in case of Gill)

East or West, India is the best

now these are songs the Pakistanis should emulate.

9 minutes ago, Teengunalagaan said:

I don’t really have an opinion about your post, but you get an upvote because your username reminds me of a waterfall I once visited while in Bali. 

tegalalang or something of the sort.

2 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

“Didn’t feel like an ICC Event…”

“DJ didn’t play Dil Dil Pakistan…”

”Meet India in the finals..”

Mickey Arthur should come with a statutory warning stapled to his forehead:

“Time spent in the company of Pakistanis and Pakistan may infect you with extreme Pakistaniat.  User discretion is advised”. 

he is already half-paxtani; the other half is racist saffer

2 minutes ago, Teengunalagaan said:

He is just diverting attention and keeping them distracted from asking tough questions. BCCI and India is easiest target to fool them even if he speaks non sense, and he knows it.

shoot his mouth off and distract others - proper paxtan behaviour. gone native (and senile), old mickey has -- to use yoda-speak

1 hour ago, Teengunalagaan said:

He is just diverting attention and keeping them distracted from asking tough questions. BCCI and India is easiest target to fool them even if he speaks non sense, and he knows it.

Actually this is one of the qualities of Pakistani people. Arthur is just reflecting the Pak mindset. They are severely deluded and their thinking has no basis in reality. If they were more practical, they would work on their flaws and actually get better. But to make themselves feel better, they overhype every bowler or batsman as the best in the world. Sooner rather than later, **** will hit the fan and their whole reality comes crashing down. :hehe: