India v New Zealand : 1st Semi Final : Pre-match discussion thread

29 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

One thing is for sure that I will be inconsolable for months if we lose tomorrow. Yeah, sure sounds like a kid,but this is what it is...

Yeah I don't think there's anything in this World that could help me get over it if we lose. Ten years and ten tournament heartbreaks is just way too much for even a positive optimist like me. 

2 minutes ago, Swag said:

The 9-0 win record in the group stages has made the nervousness worse instead of making me feel more confident.

Someone explain that to me..:thinking::worried:

Lol it's basic human tendency to expect or fear the worse when everything is going well. 

The same reason why most people suddenly fear something to go bad when they were laughing and happy a minute ago.

20 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

If we win the CWC, every ICT match after that will feel an event, otherwise it will take months for me to even check scores again.

I have the same nerves i had before the gabba day 5.. looking at weather updates every min and didnt know what to do.. dont know when i fell asleep and when i woke up and switched on the tv thinking of whether i ll see covers on pitch or highlights of cummins going through defences of rahane.. i saw of all people washington sundar smashing a six.. its too much to take today

3 hours ago, Norman said:

Hearing rumours that Ashwin may play tomorrow for extra batting in place of Siraj... If true, it'll be a monumental fukkup if we bowl second and their batters survive the initial burst from Bumrah/Shami...

Siraj has a brilliant record at this venue.

Need 3 quicks at this venue.  The only person who can be dropped is Kuldeep if at all. 

14 minutes ago, neel roy said:

I have the same nerves i had before the gabba day 5.. looking at weather updates every min and didnt know what to do.. dont know when i fell asleep and when i woke up and switched on the tv thinking of whether i ll see covers on pitch or highlights of cummins going through defences of rahane.. i saw of all people washington sundar smashing a six.. its too much to take today

I honestly felt nothing during Gabba chase...  Was too busy making scenarios for final session dash.  That Rahane cameo ensured we were in touching distance in terms of runs as per my estimate in final session.  I remember posting those on match thread.  

From there on it was a ride.