India Australia Final - Pre-match discussion

Who will win  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2023 at 03:45 AM

4 minutes ago, Tillu said:

I think Rahul was married this year. I think we should bring someone who married last year. What about making Chahal the captain. I think he was married last year.

He was married 2020

Only Indian cricketer that got married in 2022 was this legend

IPL 2020 - Page 202 of 268 - Sports Edge

4 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

So do you want him in the 11 or just honorary cap for the toss? We'll break his legs after winning it, get in a super sub :whack2:

He would have been a better replacement for shardul. Deepak chahar when on song in swinging conditions is unplayable. And he is much better with bat as he bats at no 3 for his state team. I would have been tempted to play him in place of siraj. 

On a more serious note, there is a case to have some off spin in tomorrow's game.

Apart from Maxwell and Marnus, the Aussie Top 6 don't have a strong average and/or strike rate against off spin in this WC cycle. 

Also, the lower order plays it poorly. 

On the other hand, only Marnus is weak against SLA spin. 

Ash ahead of Jadeja may not be a bad option . 

16 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

On a more serious note, there is a case to have some off spin in tomorrow's game.

Apart from Maxwell and Marnus, the Aussie Top 6 don't have a strong average and/or strike rate against off spin in this WC cycle. 

Also, the lower order plays it poorly. 

On the other hand, only Marnus is weak against SLA spin. 

Ash ahead of Jadeja may not be a bad option . 

The game will be decided on PP and not so much in middle overs. As Athers says, they have aggressive hitters and they have Starc and Cummins at 8 and 9 . If Rohit goes early, we are playing circumspect and timid like Kohli and lose out. We have Shami and BUmrah at 8 and 9. :fear: