Why is Prasidh Krishna rated so highly?

RJman

Look Ritu is a good odi player but back up at best. With Gill, Jaiswal and Kishen he is 4th in the pecking order (Assuming Rohit has retired and Rahul will never open) and has a  good spot there which he should be thankful for.

When someone better and younger comes in he will be easily replaceable. Tests he will be a waking wicket. I have seen him against seam before. T20 there are better choices. As simple as that.

Praisdh will be good in overseas tests and is a 3rd-4th seamer who will be a work horse. In ODIs too he has some value on bouncy and sc dry pitches. 

as simple as that.

Edited by maniac
15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Look Ritu is a good odi player but back up at best. With Gill, Jaiswal and Kishen he is 4th in the pecking order (Assuming Rohit has retired and Rahul will never open) and has a  good spot there which he should be thankful for.

When someone better and younger comes in he will be easily replaceable. Tests he will be a waking wicket. I have seen him against seam before. T20 there are better choices. As simple as that.

Praisdh will be good in overseas tests and is a 3rd-4th seamer who will be a work horse. In ODIs too he has some value on bouncy and sc dry pitches. 

as simple as that.

Look...Your thread was a classic "Karma strikes back" moment. I really enjoyed it. Thats all there is to it.

I am no fan of Ruturaj nor CSK 

Rockets and missiles should follow his precise line and length at any situation… they will take any target out. Top gun bowler this fellow. Imagine fearsome bowling line up like this: pandya, arshdeep, mukesh, bishnoi, akash khan. 

we atleast made finals this yr…. I dont see any finals for next decade!

Edited by Chaos
5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I don't think there is any reason why anyone would rate him in this format. He has never bowled well even in IPL in this format

shows how dumb selectors are to mix formats.

Last 2 IPL, pacers who did well were Umran,Harshit,Madhwal,Khaleel etc. None of them are given a chance.

5 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Before his back stress fracture he was bowling 90mph and got good bounce.

After his injury, his pace is down and on good wickets he will travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with light weight and small head, he will fly faster than a kite out of the stadium!