We've managed to become a team that'll live forever in memory of people: Ben Stokes

Posted (edited)

More bazball hype :hysterical: LINK

Edited by Gollum
Just now, Gollum said:

More bazball hype :hysterical:

wow sure what memories? Got rapped in india, barely drew in england thx to covid.. beat the mighty poooks who my great grand ma xi can beat. And great wc campaign in 2023…bottom feeders yea we remember.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

What is this self adulation from this idiot and Poms in general. 

You have won nothing.Beating an utterly useless Pakistan team does not make you a great team.

like i said even my great granda ma xi can beat that pak team. Hsr entire xi becomes kohli against pooks

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Without Anderson and Broad, expect coming decade to be painful for English test fans. We should back ourselves to win there next year, their bowling is meme level now. And how long can Root carry their batting lineup?

Edited by Gollum
2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

How many test series / ICC tournaments have they won with Hackball approach ?

I will fondly remember this Hackball team for losing the Tesf series in India and losing to us in the T20 WC 24.

its not losing…its called hammering and skull bashing. 67 run win… would have been 85+ if idiot rohit didnt give freebee over to dikkkk to archer

England are a good T20 side, that's about it.

In ODIs, they were pathetic in 2015 and 2023 and couldn't make it to finals in 2017 CT in their own conditions. Only in 2019 in home conditions, they managed to huff puff their way to a WC Final win vs Kiwis through some pathetic boundary count rule and stroke of luck going their way.

In Tests, it was like India of 90s.

Stokes mostly is living in hype for what he did in 2019 World Cup Final. His dear ones can write a book and make a movie just on that but fact is that his international career leaves a lot to fulfill outside of that WC Final knock.

He had an excellent test series in South Africa in 2016 but his record in subcontinent and Australia is pathetic to say the least. He has just been a SEN condition player and nowhere close to Anderson and Root, who are comfortably England's best player in last 15 years.

I rate Jadeja ahead of Stokes as a test allrounder, the hype around him is just their because he is the only respectable pace bowling allrounder in test cricket(considering Holder plays for a small team).

Kapi Dev was a way better allrounder than Ben Stokes, actually Stokes isn’t even an allrounder anymore, pound for pound Dev will decimate Stokes and Dev was the third best allrounder of his generation.

13 minutes ago, Adamant said:

I rate Jadeja ahead of Stokes as a test allrounder, the hype around him is just their because he is the only respectable pace bowling allrounder in test cricket(considering Holder plays for a small team).

Kapi Dev was a way better allrounder than Ben Stokes, actually Stokes isn’t even an allrounder anymore, pound for pound Dev will decimate Stokes and Dev was the third best allrounder of his generation.

Who said Dev was third best all rounder of his generation.

Dev was best allrounder in odis and second best allrounder behind Botham that too in his prime.

Imran and Hadlee were bowlers who could bat.