More than 70 people killed in terror attack in France

Nova

It was reported that police stopped him before the event , seems he told that he is there to deliver ice cream

Damn.. i should have visited paris much earlier. I kept postponing for years. Now i am scared to visit France.

I think france is still much more safer than usa

8 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

Police now reveal that this man like Omar Mateen (Florida Shooter) had sex with other men and was a drug/alcohol abuser.

Seems like conflicted substance abusers are the ones being drawn to these evil actions.

Yeah, yeah surrrrree

15 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

Police now reveal that this man like Omar Mateen (Florida Shooter) had sex with other men and was a drug/alcohol abuser.

Seems like conflicted substance abusers are the ones being drawn to these evil actions.

Who doesnt take alcohol? You need to see it on the Eid evening. All liquor stores were empty here by evening.

Edited by rkt.india

23 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe43GHXzBWuiO6MRBQZFy

Many of the attackers are sons of first generation immigrants, Moroccons in Spain, Tunisians in France and Pakistanis in UK

these guys are citizens of these countries 

Though these people are extension of wide spread extremism from their country of origins, look at pakistan, no wonder pakistanis in UK blow up people in name of islam

2 hours ago, Texy said:

Radical Muslims on a rampage this week in Europe and Europe still shelters these bastards. 

Sunni Muslims you mean. Shias are way better, in fact bear the brunt of Sunni terrorism more than any other community.