Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

39 minutes ago, zen said:

That appears to be the attitude of most Pakistanis - they like being of nuisance value and feel important when people discuss Pak (even for its nuisance value) .... There is probably no remedy for this country 

They are obviously incapable of running a country. We thought we would get rid of the rodents once and for all when we divided the country, I guess that was a bad move. 

What Pakistanis don't realize is that Indians have more to lose fighting Pakistan than vice-versa...no one gives a crap about Pakistan anyways but India will lose business investments which will hinder the economy.....wiping out Pakistan is a piece of cake but keeping in mind the long term implications India is usually silent.

I mean a country like USA has had economic turmoil when they were fighting 2 wars.

Pakistanis think this is a weakness but they have nothing to lose except for loss of lives which they don't give a shit about to begin with anyways so they think Indian's take lives of their people the same way.

COuntries like North Korea and Pakistan are always kept at an arms distance not because they are some kind of strong and powerful nations...it is because they are crazy failed states that don't know what the civilized worlds stand to lose during war apart from loss of soldier's lives

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

What Pakistanis don't realize is that Indians have more to lose fighting Pakistan than vice-versa...no one gives a crap about Pakistan anyways but India will lose business investments which will hinder the economy.....wiping out Pakistan is a piece of cake but keeping in mind the long term implications India is usually silent.

I mean a country like USA has had economic turmoil when they were fighting 2 wars.

Pakistanis think this is a weakness but they have nothing to lose except for loss of lives which they don't give a shit about to begin with anyways so they think Indian's take lives of their people the same way.

COuntries like North Korea and Pakistan are always kept at an arms distance not because they are some kind of strong and powerful nations...it is because they are crazy failed states that don't know what the civilized worlds stand to lose during war apart from loss of soldier's lives

It's worth it.

13 hours ago, Asim said:

this is seriously funny S*$# indian media making their foolish nation go crazy for a war... I think indian obsession for a war should be served ;)

however just a polite reminder, ham nay **** fridge mai laganay k liay nahi banaey... every inch of india is in Pak range... shuru tum karo, khatam ham karain gey...

so India wont start anything. War mongers and terrorists are you. India has a no first use, you have tactical missiles meaning you want to use it tactically in a field operation. Unlike india which reserves a strategic second strike. Every inch my arse, you dont have enough fissile material to get 100% of indian landmass so you can f off.

5 hours ago, radhika said:

true.

not credible enough...but hope it is true.These snakes need to be isolated at every front.

Russia is firmly in Chinese grip after crimea, when India just stood beside like a good boy and watched Russia isolated. Chinese moved in made a trillion dollar energy deal, russia quietly followed up and closed all Chinese requests, Su35,S400 everything done no more  worries about Ip infringement. it was time for Russia to think about survival. India can not compete with China for influence on Russia. I dont understand the f'n issue that USA has with Russia, its a head ache for India. I wont be surprised to see Russia doing some tokenism with Pak, but they wont forget Afghanistan and the snake that pak is. Tough time ahead for India, its imperative that India resolves the boundary issue with China.give them an approach to Twang get some consessions in uttaranchal get a land route to mansorovar etc but resolve it.

11 hours ago, Asim said:

that's what Im saying, I wish (actually I do not 'wish' for a war Anywhere bcz apparently its only the innocent humans going to suffer) u do it first... no-one in world including u urself would then b able to complain for WhatEver we use WherEver and HowMuchEver...

Lol stop parroting Indian statements its not always applicable to you,  India has no first use nuke doctrine( it means India can not and will not use nukes for war that it wages, unless it is responding at a strategic second strike capacity to incapacitate an other nuclear aggressor state). its your rouge nation that is brandishing first use of nuke, your trigger happy defence minister Khwaja Asif, completely oblivious of the impact it will have and what India will do in return.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Lol stop parroting Indian statements its not always applicable to you,  India has no first use nuke doctrine( it means India can not and will not use nukes for war that it wages, unless it is responding at a strategic second strike capacity to incapacitate an other nuclear aggressor state). its your rouge nation that is brandishing first use of nuke, your trigger happy defence minister Khwaja Asif, completely oblivious of the impact it will have and what India will do in return.

Abey yar bhashan dainey sey pehlay at least read the post for what I replied...

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

so India wont start anything. War mongers and terrorists are you. India has a no first use, you have tactical missiles meaning you want to use it tactically in a field operation. Unlike india which reserves a strategic second strike. Every inch my arse, you dont have enough fissile material to get 100% of indian landmass so you can f off.

Nice :)

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Glad you brought this up. I don't think we as a nation can literally afford an all-out war at the moment, nor is it necessary. 

Honestly, I sense a much larger conspiracy at play here. Think about it putting the global economic situation into perspective. Both US and Chinese economies are going slow. Russian economy has been suffering since last year due to low oil prices. India has been one of the few bright spots with regards to economy. We are currently enjoying jobless growth but if our current govt. is able to crack the job problem, our economy will really take off.

Who stands to gain the most by crippling our economy by flaming Indo-Pak tensions? US and China. Who are the biggest facilitators of Pakistan's shenanigans, historically and at present? US and China. Pakistanis are just being used by their masters in the way they are meant to be used. These baboons are emboldened by their masters to maime us. US are the masters of playing good cop-bad cop while the Chinese will do whatever it takes to meet their pressing needs

It will be interesting to see how we play this out diplomatically and militarily. I would suggest we start by taking action in POK and G-B to throw a spanner in the work being done on CPEC. 

Edited by jalebi_bhai

11 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

He comes here to have fun when we are in a state of shock. Be it in cricket, terrorist attacks. Insensitive crap!

10 hours ago, zen said:

That appears to be the attitude of most Pakistanis - they like being of nuisance value and feel important when people discuss Pak (even for its nuisance value) .... There is probably no remedy for this country 

10 hours ago, Lannister said:

They are obviously incapable of running a country. We thought we would get rid of the rodents once and for all when we divided the country, I guess that was a bad move. 

Whatever makes u feel good...

There are 2 types of Pakistan and Pakistanis:

i. the one which indians imagine; the way indian education and media brainwash them about Pakistan & Pakistanis

ii. the one which exists in Reality, which is thanks God no way near to what indians think about us

so keep going :)

33 minutes ago, Asim said:

u guys really that dumb or just pretending naive to think whenever/if it happens, its just one-sided?

Lost all wars and your dictator cum terrorist former President started a war in Kargil and still lost it. Aren't you guys really thinking that you are one hell of a superpower.

Even when you waged war, you couldn't win. 

Finally something from somewhere that will humiliate the Terror Republic of Pakistan.

US lawmakers move bill to designate Pakistan as a terrorist state

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-lawmakers-move-bill-to-designate-Pakistan-as-a-terrorist-state/articleshow/54436323.cms

Symbolic as the bill will not see the light of the day as elections are near, but rightful humiliation for the rogue nation.

Edited by Adi_91

2 hours ago, Asim said:

Whatever makes u feel good...

There are 2 types of Pakistan and Pakistanis:

i. the one which indians imagine; the way indian education and media brainwash them about Pakistan & Pakistanis

ii. the one which exists in Reality, which is thanks God no way near to what indians think about us

so keep going :)

We only see one type of Pakistan that reside those people who come to attack India and kill and terrorize people.