Anurag Thakur refusal to let India play Cricket with Pakistan draws sharp reaction from Pakistanis

9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Ok than you live with the fact you are mixing a international game with something as serious as a war.

If you can enjoy our artists in your movies than you should be able to enjoy our cricket.

I would be lying if I said I'm not dying to see some test cricket w/ Pakistan. However, the situation is too fragile at the moment. So no more Pakistani artists or cricket for a while. 

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Who said anything about you sending your players to our country? Pakistan is banned from having international cricket in its country. Your point goes mute.

Ok. you see any country playing sport with another country they are at war with ?

Don't say athletics- because in athletics you don't interact with your opponent, you all compete against each other independently. 

I mean a 'your team vs my team' kinda sport.

10 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Thats fine with me.

When things die down a bit they should defiantly have a match. I see no point of isolating cricket with politics. I would like to see a healthy good rivalry between the two countries in the future. 

terrorism is not politics. It is a war.

I would be lying if I said I'm not dying to see some test cricket w/ Pakistan. However, the situation is too fragile at the moment. So no more Pakistani artists or cricket for a while. 

Same here....I badly miss test cricket between these 2 nations .....

But I would still say a big NO....emotions are running so high n our soldiers are dying everyday because of cross border terrorism....

If Pak is really serious about the relationship, they should hand over those terrorist leaders to india

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

But I would still say a big NO....emotions are running so high n our soldiers are dying everyday because of cross border terrorism....

If Pak is really serious about the relationship, they should hand over those terrorist leaders to india

pak is not going to hand over terrorists, how can they. Do you expect India to handover indian soliders to pak ? its cant and pak cant too. Pak has terrorists who get salary from organizations like LET,JUD etc..these guys have a family they are are terrorists by profession and are celebrated as martyrs by pak. In pak terrorism is like top five hottest fields to find a job? what is this stupidity of trying to make a pak thing feel bad about terrorism, for pak things terrorism is way of life rozi roti.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

pak is not going to hand over terrorists, how can they. Do you expect India to handover indian soliders to pak ? its cant and pak cant too. Pak has terrorists who get salary from organizations like LET,JUD etc..these guys have a family they are are terrorists by profession and are celebrated as martyrs by pak. In pak terrorism is like top five hottest fields to find a job? what is this stupidity of trying to make a pak thing feel bad about terrorism, for pak things terrorism is way of life rozi roti.

Yeah. And an Indo-Pak series for them is a good chance to buy arms through the revenues and give them to their beloved terrorists and army (deputy terrorists). 

On 9/27/2016 at 2:38 PM, Shaz1 said:

Thats fine with me.

When things die down a bit they should defiantly have a match. I see no point of isolating cricket with politics. I would like to see a healthy good rivalry between the two countries in the future. 

No chance in hell. I don't want to see the Indian team playing those who endorse terrorism. 

On 9/28/2016 at 3:08 AM, Shaz1 said:

Thats fine with me.

Mr Shaz.....I don't know if you are an Indian or Pakistani......But if you observe closely, things never died down from 2004. As a matter for fact, it only increased.....

As an Indian, irrespective for situation abating or not, I wouldn't want a match between India and Pakistan.....

It's not politics. It's one nation Vs Terrorism of other nation....

If it's only politics, then there is a chance of situation getting better and art / movies / games will further assist it......But here that's not the situation

1 hour ago, Texan said:

Pakistanis need some more burnol for their utter domination by India in World Cups. Now, they seem to be begging India to forfeit matches. Arree India ko haraa nahi sakte, bheek me hi do points de de.

HAHA as expected, u got no ans like ur board and govt... whole indians r like our nation, our army, terrorism, fight, emotions blah blah... 24/7 bhashan sun lo in k but sab gya tail lainey when its any tournament match, that moment it becomes "most Historical match ever"  :giggle: 

2 hours ago, Asim said:

all these 'emotions' gets faded away when its a matter of 2 points in ICC tournaments... There it becomes Historic and most awaiting match ever...

If its such a principle stand, should b a heck with 2 points and say NO to play vs Pak Anywhere Ever... No matter what

Mark my word, If it continues the same we wont be playing Pakistan anywhere, Even now Pakistan has to qualify to play a serious ICC tourney. Few more years and BCCI will replace Pakistan with Afghanistan.

11 hours ago, gakgupta said:

It is little off topic.....but pls check out this video of our Pakistani friends...really really funny...

MUST Watch

the last girl was staged and cute. This is my only angst with pak, their ladies at times are very pretty ( albeit with bigger noses).

10 hours ago, Asim said:

HAHA as expected, u got no ans like ur board and govt... whole indians r like our nation, our army, terrorism, fight, emotions blah blah... 24/7 bhashan sun lo in k but sab gya tail lainey when its any tournament match, that moment it becomes "most Historical match ever"  :giggle: 

dude selective reader of comments, India wont play bilateral or any series so you dont make money off us, india will play a knockout in icc tourney so that it has a chance to advance. Simple logic, will be executed. What pakistan does not want is good for India unfortunately in this case.

18 hours ago, Asim said:

Baccha ek din tum ko "mauka" zaroor milega. Sabr karo bachha. Tumhara frustration samajh sakte hai, barson ki tamanna ab tak poori nahi hui. Ek din tumhare jeevan me zaroor ayega jab tumko bhi mauka milega, sirf tumhare aas paas ke terrorists, criminals, murderers se bachke rehna tab tak:phehe:

^ lol @ ur "STAND" of not playing with Pak...

national pride, army, war, terrorism blah blah, sab ki qeemat 2 points (nd there's not just WC, u play in champions trophy, Asia cup etc etc where u r obv not unbeaten) well anyways, get ready... coming year there's another Most Hyped, thrilled, Most exciting and One of The Most Historical Match ever coming up....